CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

AFTER THEY FOUND CONNOR AND BROUGHT HIM BACK. it was beas turn. harlow didnt cry at griffin's death, it only motivated her. dick kept asking if she was okay, the response was her walking away. she couldn't show emotion, she had to show she didnt care anymore. she didnt care about anyone anymore.

harlow grabbed her swords, walking away from the arguing group. wherever bea was, they would have to deal with that. harlow blinked with no emotion in her eyes, wildflower and her father will die. she didnt know how, but she knew they will. the brunette walked down the alleyway, her eyes on the one person that she couldn't kill.

wildflower.

he stood there, all happy and cocky. harlow shook her head, "what do you want? you want to make my life a living hell?" harlow asked, throwing her hands up with the swords in them. wildflower chuckled, stepping closer to the brunette. "go for it. kill me. i want to die anyway." harlow caught him off guard, a smirk went on her face before stabbing him in the chest.

wildflower fell back, harlow stood over top of him using her other sword to stab down. wildflower drop kicked harlow, she smacked her head on the pavement below her. harlow groaned, watching wildflower run away, he was injured badly.  harlow stood up, wiping the blood from her ear. "coward!" she yelled, vibrations came out of her hands making the concrete break from below her.

wildflower turned around, he held his stomach as he still remained prideful, "coward?" he asked with a evil laugh. harlow rolled her eyes, she grabbed the weapon from the back of her belt, sneaking it up through her sleeves. "i'm the coward? you hid from me for years!" wildflower chuckled, throwing his head back in pain from the wound. "years! now all of a sudden you want to fight? you're a weak girl harlow, your friends are weak." wildflower watched as harlow shook her head, "i killed sabrina so easily. i killed leo easily. now, i'll kill every single one of your friends one by one, just to watch you break."

wildflower went to stab harlow with his vines, she grabbed it with her hand. the pokers went into her hand, causing harlow to yell out in pain. the brunette sliced the vine in half, making wildflower yell out in pain. "not if i kill you first." harlow panted, the blood seeping from her hand. 

wildflower lunged for harlow, she dodged him. the two stopped fighting looking at each other, they began circling. "little harlow, acting all tough." wildflower chuckled before his vines grabbed harlows foot. she was thrown into the wall, the same way sabrina was. harlow put her free hand behind her back, saving her spine from being broken.

the brunette stood up, she wiped the blood from her face as she spat out blood. "is that all you got?" she mocked before running away, wildflower watched in confusion as the girl ran for the pier. he teleported in front of harlow, stabbing her in the leg. harlow tumbled to the ground looking at the water, he couldn't go in water.

harlow cried out in pain as he twisted the knife in her leg, she crawled away sending a kick to his nose with her left leg. harlow limped up, turning around to face death. wildflower laughed before shoving harlow in the water, she held her breath feeling wildflower being shoved in after her. 

harlow saw wildflower's face turn beat blue, his body went limp, he shook violently. he tried grabbing harlow one last time, but it was useless. wildflower's body bent, falling deep into the water right past harlow. she shut her eyes in pain, falling down also.

right as she began to struggle to breath, a pair of arms wrapped around her. harlow was pulled up by a familiar blonde, who sighed in defeat. "you're..." she coughed, "welcome." reverie laid on the beach looking at the stars, "bea is one tough cookie." harlow nodded, her eyes beginning to close. she was accepting death like it was wrapping its arms around her. she finally wanted to be with the stars. 

the ones that shined, harlow knew those were her friends. griffin, sabrina, garth, everyone. they all shined, bringing harlow in slowly. reverie's eyes began to shut, she smiled softly waiting to see her friends again also. the stab wound right above her heart began to slowly sink out, reverie felt the sand below her turn to dark red, soaking with her blood.

"this isn't how i imagined i would die." reverie chuckled, then coughed up blood once again. her blonde hair was soaked with blood and just water from saving harlow. the brunette turned her head slowly, a smile on her face. "thanks for being a good friend."

"anytime." harlow replied hearing the yells of the titans getting closer. reverie's eyes shut as she smiled at the world, happy she was leaving this way. harlow grabbed her friend's hand, then shut her eyes feeling someone grab her head.

brynn speaks|

damn