CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOURpast

CHAPTER FOUR
past

"STAY IN THE CAR KID, WE GOT THIS."  robin warned to the kid in the car as he walked onto the scene. the kid went wide eyed, realizing he was meeting 'the robin' the famous robin. he couldn't believe it, robin was in front of him. he would've asked for a autograph or something, but instead he watched in awe.

"we?" the kid asked as silver trickster appeared out of no where. "holy shit!"

"hello boys." silver mocked, lifting her fingers to wave at them. the 'robbers' realized they were fucked when the rest of the titans showed up. silver trickster giggled before lunging towards them, she broke one of the guys leg, then his arm, then threw him on the ground. men were easy to fight to harlow, they were weak when confronted by a woman. 

"oh fuck!" one of them yelled as silver trickster walked up to them. they swung for her, the girl easily dodged it as she grabbed his arm. she twisted it as it broke, then dove and hawk went for the other two. the father got back in the car as he watched the three fight, then silver flew over top of them and landed next to the car. 

she watched as robin kicked a guy in the face, landing on the car. "watch out!" the kid yelled making harlow look, she flicked her wrist making the guy fall back on his back. robin looked at the car and nodded, then looked at silver trickster  who stood next to the car. a man ran up the stairs, everyone watched knowing wonder girl and aqualad were right there.

wonder girl kicked the fire hydrant, water spilled out of it and aqualad through the man in the air. the three other titans walked up to the man on the ground, robin and silver high fives with a smirk.

silver trickster looked around at the kid who was still watching in awe. "hi." she greeted  with a smile. the kid went wide eyed as he looked at his parents. "have a good day! your welcome!" robin nudged her, "what. I'm being polite."

"just don't." robin joked as the car drove off.

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

"SORRY BRO. GET SOME TARTAR SAUCE FOR THOSE FISH STICKS." 

harlow walked in the room with dawn and ellie, who still had her nose in her book. harlow rolled her eyes, as ellie looked up at her. "I love this song." ellie mumbled as harlow opened a beer. ellie wasnt into superhero fighting just yet, she wanted to get a college degree and get a life before she worried about fighting villains. 

"anyway was I the only one that noticed johnny ocean over here," hank called out as harlow walked up to dick. "chillin on the sidelines while the rest of us did the heavy lifting?" dick smiled at harlow as he put an arm around her, ellie sat on the counter next to them, still lookin in her book.

"he's still going?" harlow asked as dick laughed, the two kissed each other not caring if everyone was watching, dick was happy harlow was in his arms for some reason. maybe it was because he loved her, or that she was his girlfriend and that was what girlfriends should feel like.