CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT(present)

CHAPTER EIGHT
(present)

HARLOW NEVER WANTED DICK MORE IN HER LIFE. her father was working for deathstroke, wildflower was apparently alive (she learned that from overhearing her father and dr. light talking). all harlow wanted to do was die a quick and easy death, so that was what she was going to do. "hey assholes." she stated, lifting her knife in the air to hopefully provoke one of them. 

her father turned around with a stupid smirk on his face. "don't even try. we want you alive for the next thing coming up." harlow watched as the knife was snatched from her grip, causing harlow to groan. stupid fathers. 

fuck.

meanwhile, in the titans tower gar and jason panicked. they had no clue what to do. gar went and got rachel while jason got ellie. "what the fuck!" ellie screamed. jason stepped back, this wasnt going well.

"we figured out dr. light was in the train tunnels." gar explained as Ellie glared at Jason. he leaned on the wall, she knew he was already feeling bad enough but she can't lose her best friend. "Jason wanted to prove to you he wasn't a reject." Ellie looked at Jason, "harlow didn't want to come, at all. bea and jason made us and we were gonna come right back."

"then bea wanted to split up." Jason added.

"then we heard bea scream, or harlow." ellie shook her head, "we ran but they were already gone."

"why did you go out there in the first place?" ellie exclaimed as she looked at Jason. "harlow went to supervise, bullshit. harlow either knew something was gonna go wrong so she went or you really guilt shamed her. but splitting up! what is wrong with you three!"

"I'm sorry." jason pleaded as dick sighed.

"I just need details. specifics. just write down everything you remember. I'm searching for beas tracker right now." harlow didn't have one. she took it out. the number went up but it said 'subject not found'. ellie sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

"if harlow and bea are still down there, all that is concrete and stone, it would mask the GPS signal from the satellite." gar explained making dick side glance at him. he leaned forward.

"yes. it would."

after a few minutes, ellie was pacing. "why did they go after dr. light?" donna asked looking at ellie. "by themselves in the first place."

"harlow must've known something." ellie said, "that's the only answer, or she was super guilt shamed by Jason that she felt super bad and went with him. bea is a whole different story, she's could've done something to harlow to make her go down there... I'm rambling."

"we aren't blaming harlow. shit stirrer did this on his own." hank said, he wasnt going to blame harlow whatsoever. harlow already had to much on her plate, everyone hating her was going to make her snap.