CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR
washington d.c

rewritten

HARLOW NEVER FELT THIS ANGRY IN HER LIFE. he was a traitor, he practically cheated. he left harlow, only to sleep with dawn? the brunette stood up, rachel and ellie both standing up with her. "this is gonna get ugly." ellie mumbled to rachel the two watching harlow walk up to them.

"soo." harlow said with a small smirk. she wanted to kill the two, "i guess you got what you wanted." dawn went wide eyed as dick glared at ellie, he opened his mouth but she stopped him by punching him right across the face, "guess what richard grayson! fuck whoever you want! you'll never actually stay with them anyway!"

ellie watched as rachel's mouth dropped, dawn put her hand up to stop harlow, which pissed off harlow even more. "you fucking bitch!" harlow yelled making dawn step back, "you finally got what you wanted huh?! to have-" ellie quickly ran up to them before harlow could slap dawn, "let go of me!"

"listen-"

harlow broke out of her grasp, "no! no listen!" she yelled, tears filling her eyes, "how would it feel for you to wake up finding out your boyfriend, who you loved with your whole heart fucking left you! no note, no goodbye, just a empty space next to you!?" rachel pressed her lips together, this was really bad. "oh and your best friend calling you a bitch, then leaving you also!" harlow put a finger to ellie's  chest, "don't listen me when you're perfectly fine with leaving someone!" a  tear slipped out her eye, "you're lucky she's here, or else i would kick all three of your asses." they looked at rachel, who stood in the back watching this all go down. she was proud of harlow if she  had to be honest.

"hey! what the hell are you guys doing here?!" a voice said from behind harlow, who wiped the tear from her eye. dick wiped the blood form his nose, looking back at hank, things were not going his way. 

"hank." dawn warned as harlow let out a small giggle, she was fucking going psycho, just like what barry said. ellie rubbed her forehead, please dont freak out.

"dont worry hank, he won't be long. he'll leave." harlow called out making rachel snort, damn. hank looked at rachel, then harlow. "nice to see you too, you came just in the nick of time." 

"what the fuck?" he said as rachel waved slightly. harlow looked at dick, who was putting pressure on his nose, and gave him a sweet smile. "what the hell happened to you?" hank knew about what dick did to harlow, and he was surprised he didn't kick his ass already. hank knew how much harlow loved dick, and then leaving her to fuck dawn.

"she was being a badass." rachel said from behind the group. harlow didn't care for dick anymore, all those tears for nothing. all the heartbreak was for nothing if he never loved her.