CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY FOURohio

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
ohio

DEATH. DEATH IS SOMETHING EVERYONE TRYS TO AVOID. maybe death is something you would like, if you hate your life so much death might be your best friend. but for harlow, death is something she can't avoid. everyone she cares for is dead or she usually ends up dead. harlow hated death, but now. she wanted death. she couldn't save anyone. that demon bitch put power handcuffs on harlow and locked her in a room. she was muffled, and she was slowly dying. gar and rachel would never know.

harlow wiped her sweat off her forehead with the blanket next to her. she tried to scream but her throat was closing. she tried to lift her leg but it was to weak, she never got to say goodbye. harlow never got to say goodbye to dick. ellie. donna.

harlows head rolled back in exhaustion. her phone was in her pocket, but with no service it was useless. unless. harlow moved her hips by her handcuffed hand, she moved her fingers to grab the phone in her pocket.

finally her fingers grabbed it and she pulled it out. harlow positioned it right so she could type, well what would she type. there was no data, no service. nothing. then as if there was a miracle worker in the room, one bar came. one.

she quickly found dicks number and texted, wait what would she text? help me? it had to be quick, that's all. she texted, 'help.' simple, and effective.

then it sent, then the bar was gone. she felt sick again, if she could the handcuff off she would be able to heal herself. but that wasn't happening anytime soon since she passed out quickly.

she woke up hours later to people moving around. all of a sudden leo, wait leo? no, harlow was hallucinating. but it was actually leo. he held a finger up to his mouth, and mouthed, 'don't say a word.'

harlow nodded, and he shut the door. he walked up to harlow and placed a hand on her face, all of a sudden his hands glowed and harlow felt normal again. "I snuck past the bitch ellie told me about." leo whispered, "we don't have much time, she's summoning-"

"trigon." harlow mumbled, not even realizing a name slipped out from her mouth. she looked at leo in confusion, how did she know that?

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

"OK SO THAT MEANS SHE IS STILL ALIVE." Ellie mumbled, she called leo to teleport to the house to get harlow and leave. and gar of course. rachel, none of them knew if she was still sane. kory sat next to ellie, the two held hands.

all of a sudden the lights, started to flicker. ellie swallowed, as the jeep started to slow down. "the powers out." dick said looking over at donna. the jeep stopped.

"I can just teleport us there."

"he's here. we're to late, its already started." kory interrupted making Ellie pale. they got out of the jeep, "we have to get to rachel."

"and harlow." ellie interrupted looking at kory who frowned, "she's not dead. trust me." ellie grabbed donna and dicks hand, "now I'm teleporting us there so grab on to someone." dick prepared for the teleport as kory put a hand on donna shoulder.

they teleported to where the house was supposed to be. this made Ellie even more sick. harlow and Leo were now in there. "what the fuck is going on?" donna asked looking at the simmering forcefield.

"the air, its shimmering." dick pointed out. all that was going through his mind was harlow.

"isn't the house supposed to be right here?" ellie asked, as they looked at it.

"harlow." dick whispered, only ellie heard and he ran at the forcefield.

"dick! wait!" kory and ellie called out. dick ran in the forcefield, "come on." the other three went to follow but was bounced back, Ellie fell back on the ground.

"dick got through, why can't we?" donna asked with concern in her voice.

meanwhile in the house harlow and leo looked out of the windows, they tiptoed, since Leo couldn't teleport out because of the stupid barrier. harlow looked out of the window and she saw ellie standing there. "leo." harlow whispered. but he didn't answer.

harlow turned around to trigon standing there. leo was passed out on the ground, his head slightly bleeding. "where do you think you're going?" he asked before harlow felt dizzy. her world spun as she tried to grab him, then it went black.

brynn speaks|
why is it always harlow lmaooo
sorry for the short chapter! next chapter is dick and harlows POV, cause its the dream thing :))) so its gonna be like LONG