CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR 

"GAR!" HARLOW EXCLAIMED WITH A SMALL SMIRK ON HER FACE. gar turned around to see harlow and dick both walking towards him, harlow had something in her hands. "remember how I said I would get you an autograph from the flash and arrow?" she held up an comic, gars face immediately lite up as harlow tossed it to him. "sorry, no batman or superman. those two are stubborn assholes...." she paused, "holy shit! I'll get crimson!"

"crimson?" gar asked quickly, "like batmans crimson?" harlow nodded as gar smiled, crimson was actually cressida wayne, bruces wife. she was also Olivias aunt, which made olivia and dick both cousins. "holy shit!"

"I haven't seen her in a while but I'm sure we'll meet up again." then she came back, fucking sabrina, she stood behind gar with that stupid smile on her face. "not again. but, the flash loves his younger fans so he was generous."

"thank you so much." gar replied before hugging harlow. she raised her hands up, someone that wasn't dick was hugging her? she placed her hands on his back patting it with a confused smile. "please tell me you'll be back."

"I promise gar." harlow replied before looking at Sabrina, "I won't pull a dick." harlow forgot dick was standing next to her and Sabrina pointed next to her, "uh well, you know-"

"just shut up." dick and Sabrina both said playfully, well Sabrina was more of a command. harlow smiled at dick, then looked at gar. the two nodded before bea walked out, "oh no." Sabrina mocked.

"if you ever see Jason with rose, do me a favor harlow..." bea smirked as harlow smiled, "murder him would ya?"

"I'm not gonna lie, Jason is like..." she looked over at dick, "well he acted like that, sometimes. mattered the day, night, hour, second. fuck it." bea smiled before hugging harlow again, harlow smiled as she hugged back, "you give good hugs actually."

"shut up you're ruining the moment." bea pointed out as harlow rolled her eyes. Ellie teleported behind them, "Jesus fucking christ."

"bye silver." Ellie mocked as harlow saluted her, then she did what Ellie was waiting for. the harlow middle finger, "there it is."

"fuck you." harlow replied before throwing Ellie something. "thats a secret." harlow cockily smiled at the three others before she hugged dick one last time. bea pulled out her phone quickly and snapped a photo. neither of them noticed, except Ellie who fingered 'send me that'. "okay, goodbye. don't fucking kill yourselves, dick." harlow turned around before she could see his reaction, she flipped them off over her shoulder then went in the elevator. 

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

IN CENTRAL CITY, team flash stood in some tunnels that nash found, that could save barry from this crisis shit that was going on. harlow crossed her arms as she stood next to Caitlyn (killer frost). "this is what I do." Nash explained , "I don't just solve mysteries, I bust myths. I bust them wide open."

"you said you could save barry?" iris asked from next to harlow, who had no clue what was going on but she was here. "tell us what you meant, the truth."

"do you know what you're dealing with?" Nash said quickly as he looked back at the team. "the monitor, mar novu, or whatever he calls himself."

"are you saying the monitors here?" Barry asked as harlow glanced over at Ralph. 

"thats right." Nash replied.

"you tracked a multiverse god down to a hole?" Ralph asked which caused harlow to tilt her head. wasn't that bad of a lair, she's seen worse. 

"and he's going to do here, what he has done on all these other earths." Nash explained, harlow rubbed her forehead. "create fear because the monitor is a fraud. he's a false god. one that I intend to take down, thereby saving your husband." he looked at harlow, "and your dad. if my calculations are correct, behind these rocks there's an inter dimensional portal, and that portal will lead us directly to mar novu." harlow looked over at iris, who looked at her. so, just break it? harlow thought before looking back at Nash.

"he's been here all along." iris said to barry, who looked at her.

"he has no where to run." barry added, "back up."

harlow cringed, if a 'god' had an entrance, it would have security. he wouldn't just let metas come through, "yeah uh, no, I wouldn't-" all of a sudden barry flew back into the wall, which caused harlow to nod at her suspicions.

"barry!" iris called out making sure he's okay. 

"did you know that would happen?" killer frost asked as harlow peered over iris shoulder to look at barry on the ground. 

"yeah." Nash and harlow both replied, "look this is just another one of mar novus tricks." Nash finished as Ralph looked at harlow with a smirk on his face, "these rocks are infused with eternuim, and that creates an anti vibrational force field that..."

"no phasing." harlow finished and Nash pointed at her, she nodded at her suspicions again. man, she was doing good.

"no phasing, correct." Nash finished.

"so how do we get through?" killer frost asked as harlow looked at her phone, gar called her, but she couldn't answer right now. still nothin from dick, which worried harlow, but dick was dick. 

"I've got a jackhammer in my car so..." Ralph replied which caused harlow to snort, she reached behind killer frost and fist bumped Ralph which made killer frost glare at them both. 

"uh, no." Nash snapped, "any contact with the eternuim in this sediment, could cause a catastrophic molecular blast. everybody dies." harlow blinked, well that would be fun, she thought. "no instead, all I need is an artifact. one that will illuminate the eternium so I know what rocks I can dig around. simple, and I'd know where to find that artifact."

"fun." harlow muttered. not fun.

brynn speaks!

TEAM FLASH IS HERE, i skipped the reunion because they treated her like they always did. plus, now harlow has to hide from the cops still. joe's a cop.