CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

HARLOW WALKED INTO THE TOWER SHE CHECKED HER PHONE. she would know? then she realized, harlow would know if dick died. he was close to her, just like harlow knew olivia died. harlow looked at ellie who was sitting on the kitchen counter, harlow could sense someone different in the tower. "is anyone new here?" harlow asked looking around. ellie shook her head as she took a bite of her salad.

"where's dick?" Ellie asked. harlow shrugged as she grabbed a water, "is he okay?"

"yeah. yeah." harlow replied as she thought of sabrina. "he's doing something." ellie nodded slowly as harlow walked out of the room. harlow went to her room to see her notebook that she thought she lost. the one that her, Sabrina, and Olivia all wrote in for years. she slowly picked it up, the photos fell out of it which made harlow drop the notebook. she was the last one alive, Sabrina died. Olivia died. harlow was left.

all of a sudden there was yelling outside of her door. harlow slowly slid down her door, as everyone yelled at Jason or bea. harlow didn't care. she lost everything she cared for, the only people she has left is dick, Ellie, Rachel, gar, and donna. maybe bea. it would depend. hank was also questionable. 

harlow heard the yelling stop, Ellie walking past angrily. she shut the door to her room, harlow leaned her head against the door. she felt a tear slip down her cheek, maybe she had to be next. then Ellie opened her door, "dick? what's happening?" she asked, then dick said something. "she's in there. something tells me-"

"harlow. open the door." dick said softly, harlow didn't but she moved which dick knew she was sitting there. "Harley, please. he's here. he's in the tower." harlow locked the door as she grabbed her notebook, she slid it under the door. 

"I threw this out, years ago." harlow whispered as dick told Ellie to scram. this was just him and her. the two of them. "why is it always me?" dick slid down the door, the two placing their heads back. "why is it always us? we can never be happy. I feel like shit."

harlow opened the door, she couldn't feel anything. her emotions just shut off, she hated how her life was going to shit. she hated everything, she hated loosing the people she loved. she hated being angry at herself for reasons everyone did. she was over with emotions, dick looked in her blank eyes, "har."

"what?" she asked before shoving past him, harlow walked out into the living room seeing griffin standing there with a small frown. harlow ignored him also, looking in the fridge for the beers. she found the yucky kind, but she didnt care. harlow opened the bottle, drinking it all and hoping that her mind would just disappear.

"looks fun." griffin stated sending harlow a grin, she rolled her eyes with a small sigh. she sat next to him, staring at the city. "i heard about david coming back. sorry about that." harlow looked at him, david was going to kill her, harlow couldn't stop him. he was to powerful.

griffin on the other hand believed harlow could murder him, if you get under his skin, harlow would be able to murder him. he didnt want to tell harlow that just yet, she already had enough on her plate. 

"i need to tell you all something."