CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEENohio

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
ohio

rewritten

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE, AND WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ELLIE AND RACHEL?" dick asked crossing his arms. after knocking the family out, harlow helped dick tie them all up. he looked like he wanted to say something to her but harlow ignored him. she couldn't talk to him, she didnt know why, she just didnt. 

harlow felt like she should be happy that dick finally moved on. kory was perfect for him. harlow believed that dick should be happy with whoever he has, but she couldn't. not after how the night went, harlow didnt want dick to be happy with someone else. she wanted him to be happy with him, they should have a life together. at this point they should've been married, have a kid, they should still be together.

"oh dear, you're right. how rude of us not to introduce ourselves." dick stood behind them, his hair was messed up and sweaty. harlow sat on the floor by the families feet looking at them carefully. one wrong move and she'll kill them, she didnt care what dick thought. she wanted them dead for what they did to ellie and dick's partner (harlow found out they killed her).

"i'm dad. this is mom." the father greeted.

"and i'm don't care." harlow mocked standing up. the father sent her a smile, one that looked like wildflowers smile. she looked at dick before going to stand by kory, who the hell are these people.

"we're pleased to meet you detective grayson." the father went on, "and ms. violet."

"and what a nice bird suit that you have, if i do say so myself." the mother added, "and you have such nice powers harlow." harlow scrunched her face up looking at dick who seemed to not give a shit. "that was quite unexpected."

dick turned around, rubbing his face in exhaustion, "alright you assholes just answer the question." harlow threatened.  getting in the fathers face. kory pulled her back from punching them, which is what they wanted. they wanted to get under their skin. "it's not that hard."

"yes. yes you did. my apologizes. all the fighting... to deliver them of course." the mother replied with a smile on her face. harlow sighed rubbing her temples, she wanted to kill them.

"to who?" dick asked glancing at harlow. they tried their best to stitch up and wrap up harlows stab wound but she was fine. it would heal eventually, maybe.

"why, our employer dear."

"who!" harlow yelled making dick give her a look, "you guys are so fucking annoying." kory nodded (she actually agreed with harlow) she looked atharlow who sat back down on the floor.

the parents smiled to each other, they were getting under her skin. sooner or later she would snap. they wanted to see what harlow could do, maybe she could kill everyone in the room just by clenching her fists. 

"who's your employer?" dick asked bending down in front of the mother. harlow covered her ears not to listen, they would say things to make her snap and harlow didn't want to snap.