CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

 "HARLOW VIOLET, DONNA TROY. TWO OF THE BEST HEROINS WE'VE EVER KNOWN."  cressida wayne stated at the toast. she looked at dick, who was a wreck ever since the two people he cared for died. he couldn't believe it. david violet was still alive, harlow was dead. "harlow, she was the best girl i ever mentored. she was caring, she fought hard and long. she never gave up a fight unless the fight was over, officially." cressida looked at barry who smiled softly to himself. "through the years, harlow believed in love. she believed that everyone deserved second chances."

dick grayson looked at barry allen, who seemed unusually okay. maybe thats because he was grieving a different way. cressida spoke about donna, dick didnt listen. he sat there, staring at harlow's ring that olivia gave her. he fiddled with it, hoping some sort of energy would connect the two once again. 

olivia stared at cressida, her arm was wrapped around her uncle who was supporting her through this whole thing.  she couldn't believe that harlow killed wildflower so easily, he was just a man in a suit with a few powers.  ellie sat there, her head placed on her legs that were pulled to her chest. 

the 'funeral ended', ellie headed straight towards her room. she couldn't think, seeing harlow's dead body laying there with reverie. reverie sacrificed  herself to save ellie, bea stabbed reverie straight above the heart. harlow picked the right blonde to help them out, she saved harlow, ellie and killed wildflower. 

barry allen sat in his daughters room back at central city, he stared at the photos that she had on the wall. every single photo was either dick, ellie, donna, sabrina, even some of garth and olivia. the one photo of harlow, dick, and donna, they all looked at the camera with a smile and a beer in their hands. harlow stuck out her tongue, her arms were wrapped around donna and dicks shoulders. they all looked happy.

barry put his head in his hands, he could've saved her from everything. the speedster opened her junk drawer (it was mostly memories), things from harlow's life were placed in it. there was a teddy bear that she got from dick when they went to the fair, harlow's scholarship, money, tickets to almost everything she went to, a signed jonas brothers cd. barry could've made her childhood normal, she never would have to die. 

barry shut the drawer, there was a video cd sitting on her pillow. he didnt notice it before, now he did, barry was frowning. his hands wrapped around the cd, bringing it to star labs quickly. he pressed play on the computer, harlow's face showed up. she was looking at dick, who was smiling oddly at her. barry realized that they were 16, making him smile.

"okay, first entry of harlow's life." harlow stated, leaning back on her bed frame. dick waved at the camera before walking off. barry sped up the tape, parties, the weddings, oliver, almost everything about harlow's life was on it. he stopped at the most recent, harlow sitting in her room with a frown on her face. "if this was found, it probably meant that this all went wrong." she paused with a small smile, "or right."

harlow tapped her finger on her ring, "wildflower is probably dead if you're seeing this." harlow chuckled, "but i'm probably with him." the brunette girl looked out her window with a small smile, "i finally did it. i saved the world." she smiled widely, "i finally did what i always wanted to do, redeem myself.

please dont be mad, i didnt want to die obviously. i knew going into whatever is gonna happen that i wont make it out alive, wildflower will do that for me. reverie came to my side just in time actually." she stopped herself, shaking her head, "everything will work out in the end dad. i promise you, david will be killed, the world will be normal, hopefully." she looked at the camera, "dont miss me to long.

love harlow allen."

brynn speaks

AHHHHHH

thats it my loves, until saturday act three wont be up. im going camping the whole week so like titans will come out WHEN I HAVE NO SERVICE. anyway, rip harlow lmao. thank you everyone for voting and giving me confidence to ACTUALLY FINISH THE STORY?! anyway, donna and harlow both died plus the beloved reverie who was a regular human who totally wasn't stabbed like 7 times by bea. noooo

anyway, peace out for now. ily all