PROLOGUE

edited/ rewritten

PROLOGUE
part one

CENTRAL CITY WAS SOMETHING EVERYONE WANTED TO SEE. the buildings, the views, the beaches, the fancy technology. the clean sidewalks that went all over the city, next to the subway. but people mostly came for one team, 'team flash', the team that saved almost everyone's asses in the city.

it was barry allen, the flash, the fastest man alive. the person who put himself on the line to save the people. then, the technology god, cisco ramon, aka vibe. he was the person who named the meta humans, the person who had no powers but stuck to flash's side no matter what. right after cisco was a villain herself, but turned good, caitlyn snow... killer frost. she was the nurse, the person who had two people living inside of her, the one with the powers since birth. the last but not least, the wells, there was many of them considering the fact that they all came from different earths. the first one was evil, no one talked about him, but then there was harry, h.r, wells, and sherlock, the brains of the team.

of course, no one actually knew the real identities of these heroes. that would put everyone they love in danger, barry allen didn't want that. barry has already lost his parents, his best friend, almost everyone he cares for. now that he had a news article saying 'he disappears and never comes back' written about him in the future, it made him freak out.

when barry allen found harlow violet, the girl who stole from banks, killed the bad and good, he had to make sure she was okay before him leaving. harlow was a quiet girl, yet mysterious, why kill bad people, only to do bad things? harlow was 14, had amazing superpowers, and yet no one knew anything about her, the only thing she knew about them was that 'they were team flash'.

barry tried everything, digging into her life, trying to find her parents, everything. nothing came up about the brunette, absolutely nothing. if S.T.A.R L.A.B.S computers couldn't find anything, the only other place he could go was the famous 'bruce wayne... batman's place'. the two being friends and all, and bruce had a adoptive son that was harlow's age... barry went.

as the two friends sat in front of the computers, staring at the things they found about the young girl, bruce couldn't help but smile. harlow violet was the most powerful person in the world, but she didn't even know that yet. barry allen stared in excitement, but yet was still nervous, harlow could take down the whole world. "how do we know this is true?" diana prince asked from behind the two.

"the lab report from when she was three." barry explained as he scrolled through the website, he looked at the name "alec hopkins, he looks legit." diana and bruce looked at the brunette with annoyance in their eyes, "well then. i'll do more digging about this hopkins guy, okay?" bruce nodded, he never heard of this guy, never in his life and all of a sudden he does a report on a powerful meta human? this was definitely odd.