CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEENohio

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
ohio

HARLOW STOOD OUTSIDE LOOKING AT THE STARS, she had a bottle of beer in her one hand. which was almost gone since she drank 3 of them already. ellie sat next to her deciding what to do, "you like kory?" harlow asked yawning. ellie blushed as harlow sat down next to her, she did.

"yeah." ellie replied taking a drink of the beer. "fuck!" she yelled out throwing her hands up "i do! why are people so complicated?"

"i don't know el." harlow replied lifting her beer, "cheers to never being loved." the two clinked glasses together. they laughed as harlow leaned back to look at the stars, she believed that when people died they would get a star in the sky, the brightest stars were people she knew that died, and the others were just other people. harlow was always fascinated by stars, just because two were always shining, her mother and father. 

harlow was almost a astronaut, growing up she studied galaxies and stars for years. it wasn't until she was told by barry that if she ever went into space, her powers would malfunction and almost kill her... maybe even kill her. that job disappeared quickly, then she moved on to a profiler. 

"anyway, i'll be heading to bed." ellie mumbled before finishing her beer. "please go to sleep, you need it." harlow waved her off, ignoring the rest of the words ellie was mumbling. harlow focused her hearing on the cars driving by, the honking, people were yelling across the street at the liquor shop. 

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

"I TOLD KORY NO. BY THE WAY." dick mumbled opening his door as ellie walked by. he looked like a wreck, of course ellie would say something later on but now wasnt the time. ellie leaned on the wall, raising an eyebrow basically saying 'explain'. "i realized i should've never left harlow, i realized that i love her, i couldn't deal having sex with someone i didnt even love."

ellie opened her mouth to say something but the lights went out. they looked down the hall to harlow being thrown on the floor. "evil family!" she yelled out, doing a somersault to stand up. "evil family!" she warned again throwing the brother into the sister, the two falling on the floor. 

ellie ran to go get rachel, gar, and kory. she needed to make sure they were okay, harlow and dick could handle themselves.  harlow felt a kick on her face sending her into dick. the two fell back, harlow landing on top of him. she rolled off of him looking at the father and mother walk in. "fuck." she mumbled. she tried connecting to their minds but it was nothing.

dick stood up, so did harlow. the two looked at each other nodding before the mother lunged at harlow with her saw, harlow kicked the woman back as the father went after dick. harlow all of a sudden was on the floor, with a pain in her side. the fucking woman stabbed her. harlow let out a cry making the mother fly back into the wall.

dick was being held on the bed by the father who was inches away from stabbing him. harlow kicked the father in the head, then he released dick falling on the floor next to harlow. he quickly stood up, harlow was dodging the mother who was inches away from stabbing her again. dick was thrown into the wall, and harlow was thrown into the mirror making it shatter everywhere.