EPISODE 40 ~ CHOICES

YG

Slauson Donuts......

I went to go meet with K-9 at his favorite place to hangout. When I got in, I looked around and spotted him sitting on a table alone. He was eating a whole box of donuts by himself.

I shook my head and approached him. He saw me coming and chuckled. I sat down opposite him and he stared at me.

"Well look who it is, Chino Junior. You here to kill me or what?"

"I'm here to give you a task."i said to the dirty cop.

"And you think I'm going to take orders from you? You're a funny motherfucker, YG." He chuckled while licking his fingers

"Listen here, motherfucker. I didn't come here to fuck with you. You think cause Chino is gone, you can start clowning around? Motherfucker, I'm the one calling the shots now, I'm the big dog. So you better treat me with respect if you know what's good for your ass. You understand me, punk?"

He didn't know what else to say. His stupid little smirk immediately left his face.

" What you want me to do? "He said in a defeated expression.

"I got shot by that old thug Snoop Dogg. I Don't know why, but he seemed a little fishy when I asked him about Nip. Now I want you to keep a close eye on him and his Ryder buddies. I want answers, I wanna know who killed Chino. So make sure you get answers."

"i already told you that it's Nip-

" Enough about your theories, dumbass. I want cold hard evidence. If I'm gonna kill a motherfucker, imma kill the right motherfucker. Now go do what I fucking pay you to do. " I stated and demanded. He chuckled a little bit

"Chino would be proud..."

"Don't tell me what Chino would do. Just go out there and do your fucking job. I'll be seeing you soon, cowboy."

I took a donut from his and left his presence.....

Yg is slowly turning into a different man.... Chino's death must have had a very big impact on him... Could this be trouble for everyone around him ?

Lauren

After picking up Kobe, I went straight back to the apartment. I unlocked the door and Kobe ran straight upstairs.

"Hey! No running in the house, Kobe."I said as I closed the door and switched the light on.

" Sup Boog. "Said Terrell who I found sitting on my couch. Before I could do anything, he pulled a gun on me.

"Terrell, what's this about? What I do?"

"You know exactly what you did, bitch. My best friend is 6 feet under cause of you."

"Terrel, I had to do it. It was either me or him, c'mon man, I have a son to think about... I can't le-

"Shut the fuck up, Bitch. This ain't about you. It was never about you!" He yelled as he stood up from the couch.
"You think you're the only one with a kid? That nigga loved her daughter more than anything in the world and now they may never get to see each other again!"

Terrell kept walking closer to me while I kept backing up. He cocked his gun and aimed it at me.

"Terrell, you don't have to do this. Please...." I said with my hands in the air. Suddenly he puts the gun down.

"Let's go." He said to me.

"What?"

"I said let's go. Now move!"