EPISODE 24 ~ NOWHERE TO HIDE

Lauren's reflexes saved her as she quickly shot Quan who was standing right next to Terrel (the Game) before he could shoot her.

(Gunshot!)

Lauren

"Quan!!!!" Terrell shouted after I shot his friend. I was shocked & terrified to a point where my body couldn't respond.

Police sirens began to be heard & Leeroy was quick to grab my arm.

"Let's get outta here!! C'mon , Lauren!" He said as he pulled me with force . I couldn't stop watching Terrell as he crouched down his friend's body.

Later that night......

I sat quiet in the passenger seat, looking out the window . I used Leeroy's jacket as a blanket to keep me warm & my heart was racing like a race car.

"You alright, man?" Leeroy asked as he broke the silence.

"I just shot a man , Lee." I mumbled ,with my eyes still staring out the window.

"You act like it's the first time...."

"It's just been a long time since I've been doing this shit. I feel like I'm slowly going back to that old lifestyle..... I don't wanna go back to that old lifestyle, Lee." I said as I faced him while he was still driving
"Just drop me by my place , please."

"Nah , We gotta go somewhere private....."

"What about Kobe?" I had to ask
"Wait , where is Kobe...."

Later

"Janet! , yo Jannet!" My brother kept screaming as he banged on the front door of an unknown house. Finally someone unlocked it & the door opens revealing a very beautiful girl wearing all black.

"Where were you?" She asked Leeroy.

"Had some things to fix."

"Who's this?" She asked as she turned her eyes to me.

"This my little sister...." Leeroy answered

"Get in." She said and we walked into the house. She quickly closed the door & locked it ......

"Leeroy , What's going on? Where's Kobe?!" I asked again.

"You're right. She is a feisty one." The strange girl said as she looked at me with an attitude and her arms folded .

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Relax Dimples . I'm Janet , a friend of Leeroy. No need to get worked up. Your son is peacefully sleeping upstairs."

~~~~~~~

I sat beside the bed Kobe was sleeping on. He still had his school clothes on and he was out like a light. I couldn't help but smile at my adorable little boy.... I was also scared of what's gonna happen to him...

Leeroy startled me as he came and stood next to me.

"you're gonna have to stay here for a while." He softly said with his hands in his pockets

"I got a job to go to. I can't stay in this place while I have my own....." I said to him.

"A place that the Black Aces already know." Leeroy said
"You seem to forget that you shot down a Black Aces member. This means war , Lauren."

"But it was self defense. I didn't kill him.... maybe."

"Whether you killed him or nah , you just gave them an even better reason to come after us. So you're gonna stay your ass here. You got that?"