EPISODE 28 ~ NO MERCY

The Game

"Just be prepared for an all out war. Things are not looking good, Youngblood. We'll talk later."

I just got off the call with Bullet , Leader of the Aces , and he just told me that we got hit twice , apparently. Those AK Ryders are starting to become a nuisance , but I blame myself for this ....

"Hey , babe." India hugged me from behind as I was starring at the window looking at the full moon
"You Alright?" She asked

"Motherfuckers pulled a drive by on us. Took all our shit! We're practically sitting ducks , India."

"Don't say that .... you know you're the toughest nigga in Compton. They won't do shit to us , cause I know you got a plan of attack."

"There's no plan yet. I don't know what to- wait a minute..... I got a plan." I said suddenly feeling confident.
"Time to call one of my homegirls."

Hussle

Snoop and Hussle went back to snoop's house. Nipsey decided to come clean and tell him what's going on.

I was sitting in Uncle Snoop's living room watching the news . More gang violence related to The Black Aces and The AK Ryders.

Uncle snoop came in holding two glasses.

"Here you go." He said as he offered me one. He sat next to me and switched the tv off
"Alright boy , you said you wanted to tell me something ... so get to it." He said to me

I cleared my throat before I started talking.

"I'm in a lot of trouble , Man. Shit , I might be dead in the next few days." I said whilst playing with my fingers and looking at them.

"Well , Go on."

"I don't know where to start . It's problems on top of problems, uncle snoop , I just don't know what to do anymore." I ran my hand down my face

"Nipsey , just tell me. Why'd you get arrested."

"The cops want me to fucking testify against one bad ass motherfucker named Chino."

"Wait , Big Charlie Chino? The Ruffwest Gangster? Why do they want you to testify against him?"

"He recruited me for a job in Ventura county . I was one of the getaway drivers . We pulled it off , but we ain't exactly leave without a trace."

"What do you mean you didn't leave without a trace?"

"The fokes we stole from ... they found me & now they have Lisa & My moms in custody." I felt tears on the verge of falling out of my eyes as I was explaining.

"You mean to tell me that Lisa and Janet aren't in that house?"

I replied by slowly nodding my head.
"They're in the hands of the Isan Japanese Mafia...." I said with a cracking voice indicating
"So not only are the cops on my case , but some Japanese motherfuckers have my family."

Uncle snoop took a deep breathe as he looked the other way.

"Wow , this is just .... I don't know what to say . It seems like you've been quite a busy motherfucker , Nipsey Hussle. Is that how you got your name?"

"I got this name because I'm a hustler and you know that." I defended myself

"But you managed to get yourself into deep toilet shit!"

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW?!!!" I shouted out loud with anger as I stood up from the couch. Tears began to fall out of place.
"I'm here sitting with you! While my little sister and moms are being held against their own will! this shit doesn't sit well with me!"