EPISODE 59 ~ GHOST MEMORIES

It was quite a normal day in the city of Compton

It was quite a normal day in the city of Compton. Newly appointed leader of the Ruffwest Family , Bankshot was back at his place about to roll up a blunt and smoke outside on his porch. Little did he know shit was about to go down. Just when he at least expected it, a bullet flew right into Bankshot's head and pierced through it. His lifeless body came crashing down onto the porch of his home........

Leroy

I got out of hiding and put my gun away. Walked up to the porch and stared at the corpse of the man I just shot.

"That was for you, Jeezy. Rest in peace homie" I said before I walked away. This ain't over yet. A lot to be done. It's time to clean up these streets.

Hussle

After me and Lisa's chat earlier , I had a hard time not thinking about it. She's right about one thing. Life hasn't really been great here in Slauson... but Slauson is all I ever knew. This is my home , I can't just leave.... Starting all over? That's just a lot of work.

Flashback

YG : You sure you really wanna do this bro?

Nipsey: just grab the tattoo gun and start drawing nigga!

Minutes later.....

Shit we was only teenagers when I got that Tattoo

Shit we was only teenagers when I got that Tattoo..... but it still means a lot to a Nigga even today.

My thoughts came to end once I heard knocking on the door. I got my crouch and walked up to see who it was. Once I opened , I found Dave and His Girl.

"Hey Bro."

"Dave.. come on in."

"I'm sure you heard the news." Dave said as him and his girl walked inside the house.

"About Shane? Yeah I heard. I still wanna know what happened."

"Everything happened so fast , Nip. One minute he's trying to rob me and then the next day , a drive by tried to claim him."

We all walked into the living room and sat down.

"We just hope he's okay." Said Jorja with her British accent.

"He will... probably. What has that little punk got himself into this time?" I spoke with my head down.

"Typical...." Someone said. We all turned our heads to living room entrance. Lisa was standing there with her arms crossed.

"Lisa...."

"Shane got shot and the only thing you're concerned about is why he got shot in the first place. I'm not even surprised anymore, and I'm definitely not gonna waste my time arguing with you, Ermias."

I didn't even wanna say anything back. Fighting with her at the state she's in right now, would be pointless.

"I'm going out. Don't bother calling me." She immediately walked away afterwards. Dave slowly turned his sites on me.

"What the hell was that all about? Y'all fighting again?" He asked with concern

"Lisa is going through a lot right now , Dave. She's not even thinking straight."

"What are you talking about?"

"She wants to leave Slauson , bro. I mean can you believe it?" I shook my head at Dave while speaking.

"Actually. That ain't such a bad idea , bro." He responded. Not what I was expecting though. I just stood still and glared at my brother

"Oh so you're on her side now?!" I shouted

"I'm not on anyone's side , Nip, but you gotta realise it too, man. I haven't even been here for a long time and I'm already thinking of leaving.... Slauson ain't safe. If you want your family to be safe, it's best you leave Slauson."

With no response, I continuously nodded my head at Dave.

"It's probably for the best." His baby mama added as well.

Lisa

I went back to the hospital to see Shane. Once I walked into his room his eyes were still closed
I sighed and closed my eyes for a minute before I walked up to the side of his bed.

"Hey little brother. It's me , your big sister... I remember the first day , mom brought you back home. Everyone was so eager to carry you, especially me. When I finally got the chance .. I never wanted to let you go. You would cry endlessly in everyone else's arms .... You even cried louder once Ermias touched you." I managed to I chuckle after saying that
".... But once I held you , you immediately stopped, stared and smiled at me...." A stream of tears was about to flow down my face.

"You made me feel special , Shane. All I ever wanted was the best for you... this is not it, this is not you. The Shane I know and grew up with is a sweet boy who's smart as well." My voice was continuously cracking while I was speaking with heavy emotions. I could burst into tears at any second now. I held my unconscious brother's hand.

"The Shane I know ...and love is also strong and courageous.... So prove me right, and keep fighting, don't die on me , baby bro." I spoke to him still with tears flowing down my face and holding back my urge to cry out. I even went down on my knees and placed my head onto the bed..... that's when I let it all out and began to cry...

Just when I thought miracles were a myth, I felt Shane's hand move. I immediately lifted my head up and that's when I saw his eyes slowly open. I softly gasped while watching him wake.

"Oh My God...." I had no idea how to react. It was truly a miracle....
"Shane .. can you hear me? Shane..." I repeated

"Where am I..." I uttered out with his weak and tired voice.

"You're in the hospital, Shane...." I answered him

"Hospital?" He mumbled.

"Yes, the hospital. Easy now. You just woke up, your body is still weak."

I could tell he was in pain with all the facial expressions he was making.

"I'm so glad you're awake , Shane." Finally felt a small beam of joy and relief from seeing Shane open his eyes. this really is a miracle.

"Who's this Shane guy you keep mentioning?" He mumbled out his question, which left me confused.

"What do you mean, Silly? You're Shane." I answered. something didn't feel right and it got me curious.....
"Wait a minute , do you know me?" I had to ask. My thoughts were getting to me. Hopefully it's not what I think it is.

"No... I don't. Who are you?"

Once Shane answered , I was left speechless.... and just as thought ...
My little brother .. lost his... his memory.....

END OF CHAPTER 59
PLEASE SHARE & COMMENT
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE