EPISODE 3 ~ HUSSLE ON DA STREETS

Hussle

It's 8:45 in a Saturday morning . Nipsey was wide awake , eating a bowl of cereal in the kitchen.

"Hey you. What's up?" Lisa said as she came in the kitchen all dressed up and ready for work.

"Ey." I greeted her back with a chunk of cereal in my mouth.

"What you doing today?" She asked , opening the fridge.

"I'm going to pick up my whip. Tamika said she done fixing it and shit then maybe visit mom's later" I answered her

"Okay. hope you won't leave Shane all alone in the house."

"I ain't stupid. He rolling with me." I Said & Lisa laughed.

"Okay I'm heading out now." She told me as she was ready to get outta here Ey before I go , we gotta put up some money to buy groceries... fridge is lookin a little empty."

I was quick to clear my throat and pretend to be coughing ."Uhm I'd love to help , buh I already used up most of my money on my car & a nigga didn't get paid yet."

" WTF Ermias?! We need to buy food but you're busy with your fucking car?!"

"Lisa , relax. Remember ,Mika gives me a special deal when it comes to fixing up my ride."

"Forget your special deals and your car for minute. get money ,Ermias .we need it!! I don't even know why you need to keep modifying your car every single week!" She said and I looked at her funny .Lisa doesn't know what I do when it's midnight. Nobody in my family does. They would freak out if they knew I was street racing on the side  for some cash.

"Look ,don't worry about it. Imma make a plan , Ayt? I'll get the cash that we need."

"And when will that be?" She asked , folding her arms and raising her left eyebrow at me.

"They don't call me Nipsey Hussle for nothing. I'll figure something out. I always do." I confidently told her. She shook her head and walked out of the kitchen.

After she left , I quickly made a phone call

"ma nigga."

"lil cousin , Nipsey. What's up old boy?" My cousin Terrell was on the line

"Nothing much. Just grinding for that cheese ya feel?. I was calling to ask if there's anything poppin at midnight.

"Mhmmm I'll get back to you , blood." He said

"Alright, bro." I hung up on the call and suddenly got startled by my creepy little bro Shane

"What the fuck nigga , you almost gave me a heart attack." I Said with an angry face

"Sorry.... what's going on at midnight?" he dared to ask.

"None of your fucking business , now go take a shower. We heading out."

YG

YG was down in Compton with Chino .They were discussing about the "Big Job" in The comfort of chino's place.