EPISODE 9 ~ THE GRIND

The Game

The Black Aces Group were still looking into who Did the Drive By that killed one of their own , Crash Johnson.
It's only a matter of time Terrell finds out that His cousin , Nipsey was part of it.

"We found that Grey Deville that they used to do the drive by. Motherfuckers just left it at the junk yard without destroying it."

"You uselessness motherfucker! That don't mean shit! I want you to find the idiots who are responsible for this shit! Not the car they used!" I shouted at Quan with frustration.

"Yeah I know but loo-

"Find Those motherfuckers now! , Quan."

Quan sighs over the phone "Sure thing , boss." He said & he hung up. I sighed softly and put the phone on the Dressing counter as I looked outside of the window.

The door opened & then came India. She had a towel wrapped around her body.

"What's wrong?" She asked me

"Nothing , Don't even worry about it. You just get ready to go to work."

"You su-

"I'll be fine India. Now go!" I aggressively spoke to her. she got out of my sight & I continued to look outside the window.

Lauren

Lauren was just outside the apartments with her son , Kobe London they were waiting for the school bus to pick him up.

"Mommy , on Friday is career day so I was thinking maybe you & daddy could come!" He said with his little squeaky voice.

"Daddy is too busy to do that , Baby." I lied to him. I don't want to get into much detail about Kobe's father. All I can say is that one minute he was down to start a family & the other minute , he left and never returned.

The school bus finally arrived "Now Remember to be good at school, okay?" I Said holding his little adorable face he nodded so quick , it was cute. "Mommy loves you." I squeezed him gently in my arms & Let him go into the schoolbus. It left & I went back inside. I travelled upstairs until I reached my apartment & I got inside only to find that my phone was ringing this whole time but the number was unknown.

"Who could be callin me at this time? Don't they got a life?" I Said to myself. I called the unknown number & it quickly answered

"Hello?" I Said my first words

"Sup , Boog." The caller said with a manly voice.

"Wait a minute .Hussle is that you?" I asked finally recognizing the voice

He chuckled "yeah it is.uhm listen up , I've been meaning to get my hair."

"So you're tired of your worn out box braids?" I Said , grinning

"Yeah that's whassup . So I was hoping you could fix it up , considering you're a hairstylist and all."

"Sure . Just pass by the salon & I'll see what I can do."

"Ayt." He said & he hung up.

"I gotta get ready for work." I Said to myself & went straight to bathroom to bath.

Shane

I got out of my room , ready for school. When I went to the kitchen I opened the fridge & found almost close to jack. This shit was empty.