EPISODE 34 ~ DARK CLOUDS

Shane

I couldn't sleep at all tonight. I don't know why , but something didn't seem right. I just had a bad feeling about something.

I got up and went downstairs. Sometimes I wonder what the fuck I'm still doing here , and how my family is doing ... are they even looking for me?

Once I got downstairs, I could hear people talking in the backyard so I decided to eavesdrop , it was Chilli , and he had company.

Chilli

I was on the patio with An old friend , Roddy Rich. We were smoking weed and just talking.

"So this new gig you got , tell me about it."

"It's nothing complicated dawg. I just boost cars and sell them to big time criminals or OGs right here in Compton." He explains

"Interesting...." I puffed out smoke from my joint

"It's a quick buck , G. Way better than that gang banging shit you be doing."

"Don't knock it till you try it Roddy."

"Nah for real , you busy running around Compton doing nothing beneficial, bro. This gang banging nonsense is gonna do you nothing but put you in an early grave."

"So what you saying , French fry?"

"I ain't saying you gotta go completely legit now. I'm just saying at least due while tryna make this paper , cuz. Let me put you on. This car boosting gig is gonna need a couple of new hands.... what do you say?" What Roddy is offering me here is a big time opportunity

"I say hell year , motherfucker." I answered him. He scoffed & shook hands

Shane was still eavesdropping on the two friends talking. He seemed more concerned than ever.

Snoop

I managed to get the kid to the hospital in time . He's the doctor's problem now , but he was out like a light and the blood he lost was too much. I hope he's stays alright.

I stood in the waiting area while they were doing by all means to keep him alive. I don't know why , but I feel responsible for this kid. If he dies , I don't know how on earth I'll forgive myself.

The doctor finally got out of the theatre and came looking for me at the waiting area. I stood up from my seat when he got close.

"Well tell me , Doc. He gonna be alright?" I asked with fear in my heart.

"We managed to take the bullet out of his body but I'm afraid it did a lot of damage. Mr Asghedom could be paralyzed from the waist down ....."

"Wait .. could be? What do you mean he could be?"

"We're not sure if this temporary or permanent , but at this rate , it's possible that it could be permanent."

The bad news keep on rising. The stress got heavier by the minute, I sat down and held my head while looking on the floor and deeply sighed at this situation. The doctor sat next to me

"Are you in any relation to Mr Asghedom?" The doctor asked

"I'm just his next door neighbor. His family sent me to look after him while they gone." I answered him

"Its 5am now , Sir. I believe you should go home and get some rest. We'll inform you about any changes to Mr Asghedom's condition."

"Thanks a lot , Doc."

He got up and walked away. I sighed once again and shook my head.