EPISODE 57 ~ NECESSARY WAR BRINGS PEACE Part 1

Leroy

After Snoop Dogg's Memorial service . AK ryders gathered for a meeting. Our soldiers were fully strapped cause today is the day we get our respect from the streets back.... Cube took this time to say a few words before we go into war...

"Now we all know why we're here today...our brothers have fallen.... Taken out all at once... the worst part is that they all died while we were burying one of our own. That to me is disrespect. We need to teach these motherfuckers about respect... show them who they're messing with. I want y'all to be ready because today.... A lot of blood will be spilled .... Today we're gonna kill those black ace motherfuckers once and fall all. HIP HIP!"

"HIP HIP!" They all shouted back. It was time to end this once and for all.

The Game

The Game

At the mass hall... a nigga wasn't even that hungry cause shit was about to go down for real. After that chat with Bullet, I had to come up with a way to get out of here and fast.... Here's my opportunity.

"Ey man, you eating this?" I grabbed the tray of food and smashed it right into the dude standing next to me. That should piss him off

"Yo what the fuck , man?!" This got heated real quick. Before I knew it , I got stabbed in my stomach and ended up bleeding on the floor. Security guards were quick to circle around me while I was on the ground. Hopefully, it won't cause damage , cause That was just phase 1....

Hussle

I've been doing pull ups in the backyard. My mind was going through gang shit. First it's Lauren kissing me and then leaving town, then Lana and I ... reconnect... it's crazy. I'm getting mindfucked by two women...

"Hey you" I got startled by my baby sister.

"Lisa... you're back. What's going on? Is mom okay?"

"Yeah she's fine, but that's not the reason I went to the hospital. I was there because Shane got shot." The news took me by real surprise.

"What?! Shane got shot? When?!"

"Last night apparently ... this is all happened at Dave's place"

"Huh? But why was Shane at Dave's crib?" I asked with deep concern.

"Look , Ermias, I've had a long day. I know you got a lot of questions to ask... but I gotta lay down for a minute. Later.." Lisa went back to the house. I just stood there with so many questions.....

YG

I arrived at the usual Rufwest hangout , that's where I found Bankshot chilling with the rest of the crew.

"Yo B, lemme halla at you at for a second." I pulled him out so we can have a private convo.

"Whassup dawg?"

"I just heard Snoop got clipped. You wouldn't happen to anything about that now would you?" I asked rhetorically... cause I know he did it.

"Nah homie.... Not at all." Motherfucker thinks he can lie to me. I just nodded my head and immediately punched Bankshot to the ground. Left everyone in the bar silent

"Don't you ever lie to me , you got that motherfucker?! I know you're behind this mess!" I shouted at Bank who was currently on the ground with a bleeding lip.
"How dare you make orders behind my back! Huh? Who the fuck made you in charge Nigga?!"

He got up from the ground and came close to me. We stared right into each other's faces with ranting glares ....

"I wouldn't be making orders behind your back if you was actually a true leader! You too busy stressing over your baby mama shit we ouchea tryna eat!" He said softly yet so aggressively

"You wanna be in charge , nigga? You wanna be the big dog , right? Well congratulations boy. You can run Ruffwest to motherfucking ground for all I care!" I pushed him and walked away. I'm done with this bullshit.

The Game

In the prison healthcare , I was cuffed to the bed while the doc was treating my stomach wounds.... Now it's time for phase 2

"Forgive me doc." I said right before I yanked my cuffed arm from the bed and it broke the cuffs. Security tried to take me down , but I ended up taking them out. All that was left was the defenceless Doctor and he was afraid indeed.
"Like I said , Forgive me doc" I punched his lights out and swapped his clothes for mine. Now Phase 3 : get the fuck outta here. Hopefully this disguise will help me stay unrecognised

END OF CHAPTER 57
PLEASE SHARE & COMMENT
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE