EPISODE 55 ~ TRADE OFF

Dave East

There I was on the driveway to my home with my hands up and a gun pressed on the back of my head.

"You picked the wrong dude to rob from, homie. Just walk away before you regret it."

"Incase you haven't noticed, I got a gun ready to blow your brians out!" He shouted

"Then do it. Pull the trigger." I dared him cause i knew he definitely wasn't gonna shoot.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't get to say anything fool. Now give me the fucking keys to this car."I chuckled at his orders
"You think this is funny? I could end your life right now."

"Then you should have made a move. Now its my turn." I quickly turned and reaped the gun right from his hands before punching him to the ground.

"This gun ain't even loaded. You really tried to ambush me with a gun that got no amo?"

"Fuck!" Thats when he tried to run off but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the ground again. Just so he doesn't escape. I placed my boot right on his chest.

"Ey bro I'm sorry i tried to rob you. Just please don't hur

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I quickly silenced his cries. I got curious to know the idiot behind this mask.
"You got some nerve. Who the fuck are you anyway?" That's when i pulled the mask off his face and it was a complete shocker to discover that it was none other than Shane Asghedom....

"Don't hurt me... please."He begged.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. You're Shane. You're Nipsey's brother." I said still at shock.

"That nigga aint shit to me ,man. Don't even call me his brother!" He said looking disgusted and all.

Once i got my foot of his chest ,the kid was quick to get up on his feet and stare at me with a stern look.

"So what now? You're gonna run away again? Your family are worried sick about your punk ass and you ouchea busy playing gangsta. Tell me, whassup with that?" I crossed my arms

"Why the fuck do you care anyway?!" He pounced back with a stern look.

"Cause I'm Nipsey's and Lisa's half brother ,which makes you my brother." I calmly said to the kid. His face was slowing becoming confused. It's like he didn't know what to say for a while.

"From the moment i was there, I knew that i didn't belong in that house. They all treated me differently. I have no family"

"WRONG" i spat out right after his statement. "You've got a family. The Asghedoms welcomed you into their homes with both hands, youngblood. Man."

"I don't have to hear this bullshit." He turned his back on me and started stepping. I wanted him to walk away, but i knew it wouldn't be the right thing to do.

"Those people worry about you every single day , youngblood. They keep wondering when will you come back home....They love you."

He paused for a moment still with his back facing me.

"I don't have a home." He mumbled

"I've been where you are, Homie. I really have

A blacked out SUV rolled down it's windows and came out guns targeting Shane and Dave.

"LOOK OUT!" Shane speared me to the ground just as gunshots came out trying to claim our lives. I landed painfully, but no bullet touched me , whereas Shane got hit , and it was not looking good. He gently got off me and rolled over to the ground. He got shot in the chest and there was intense bleeding.