EPISODE 39 ~ TWISTED

Hussle

London and Nip were at the basketball court together.

We were in Lauren's car and This joint was kicking. I didn't know Lauren can roll such a mean joint.

"Lemme ask you this. Who taught you to roll?" I asked her.

"Why? Is it bad?"

"Bad? Girl I'm floating sky high like a fucking eagle." I said and she laughed at me.

"I learned from my brother. He doesn't know though."

"oh yeah? Well how's that?"

"I just saw him roll a blunt while he wasn't looking and I took it from there."

"Wow you're a bad girl, aren't you?" I chuckled at her.

"Nah. I just made bad choices in life..." She said as she gazed at the blue sky

"Your big brother seems like quite the barbaric fella. I'm sure he was overprotective about you when you Was still young."

"He wasn't, actually. He taught me how to take care of myself. I fought my own battles ever since 9th grade. Yeah people knew not to fuck with me."

"I got a question for you, if you don't mind."

"Go ahead. Shoot"

"... How'd you end up throwing gang signs for the Ryders?"

She took a big sigh and looked away again before say anything else.

"I was young, Nip. Had no idea what I was doing, I had nobody to teach me the difference between right or wrong... Being a gang banger was all I ever knew....."

A tear escaped her eye and went down her face.

"I don't expect you to understand cause you had it easy. You actually knew both your parents, me? I don't even have a picture of them." She further explained.

"Lauren, what ha-

She cut me off real quick

"I was raised in a foster home, Nipsey. Leroy and i have never seen our parents before. We don't even know if they still alive or nah."

She put her head on the steering wheel and started to cry out. I rubbed her back and tried to comfort her.

"Lauren, I ain't know. Look, I'm really sor-

"No, its okay, Nip. I'll be fine." She said with a cracking voice. She wiped her tears from her eyes and tried to hold it together.

While we was still having a moment in the car, Someone startles us by tapping on the window. It was... It was him

"Hey there, Pal. You miss me?"

It was that fucking detective. What the fuck does he want from us now!?

YG

Yg arrived at his place and his baby mama treated his large gunshot wound.

"What happened this time, Yg." She had to ask. Ofcourse this bitch had to ask.

"Forget about it, babe. It's nothing serious " I responded

"Nothing serious? Yg your whole shoulder looks like a squashed tomato! Stop clowning around for God's sake! You're gonna be a fath-

" I KNOW!" My loud angry voice made her shut up
"Now stop with the fucking questions and finish patching me already. Damn!"

She continued to do as I say. Suddenly Bankshot rushes into the living room looking stressed