EPISODE 56 ~ FOR SNOOP

Yg

"Your boys have been quite busy , YG. Multiple shoot outs in the streets , now the graveyard?" Said the Corrupted officer ,K-9

"I don't control those niggas,officer. They do whatever they wanna do."

"Well guess what , Gangbanger , you're the one in charge now. This means you have to tame your mutts so they don't turn the whole of Compton upside down."

"Well tough luck. This city can go down in flames for all i care. Never liked it anyway." I said with ignorance as i turned my back at K-9

"You think Chino would've have allowed this mess?" His words sent chills down my spine. "A shoot out at the graveyard claimed almost 8 lives including Snoop Dogg's...."

Now i was really intrigued. I turned my head and faced the cop

"Snoop is dead?" I asked with concern.

"Haven't you been watching the news? He died during one of his homie's funerals. It was a mess , I'm talking dead bodies everywhere man." K-9 further explained.

I was completely puzzled by the news. Somebody got some explaining to do , and that someone is Bankshot.

The Game

Bullet arrived at the prison I was being held in. He had some very disturbing news to tell me....

"They killed Dej and her girl , man. Right in my motherfucking house." The big guy said to me while trying to keep his temper in check. Can't believe Dej is dead. Motherfuckers are dropping like flies.

"Do you know who did it?" I asked

"Aint it obvious? That London girl wanted to rescue her kid. She had to get Dej out of her way to do that. "

I sighed and dragged my hand down my face.

"This is fucked up. Shouldn't have allowed her to kidnap Lauren's kid , man."

"What's done is done , Tee. We gotta focus on what's coming next .... War." He clarified.

"You really think war is a good idea?"

"Whether we like it or not , there's a war coming ,and I'm going to need all my soldiers on the battlefield."

"You know i can't get out of here. Not when Lauren is still out there."

"I know. That's not gonna be a problem,cause I'm gonna break you out of here."

Words couldn't explain how baffled i was after what Bullet just said to me.

Kash

Somebody was knocking on my door

Somebody was knocking on my door. I grabbed any shirt i could find and went to go attend the front door. I opened and i found Leroy on my doorstep. He was wearing all black and had a toothpick in his mouth.

"Leroy... what a surprise." I spoke.

"I guess you could say that."

"I'm also guessing that this isn't a friendly visit." I said to him as i crossed my arms

"You're right. I'm looking for my baby sister. She's not answering her phone and she's not at her apartment, so I'm gussing you know."

I looked at him with unease all of a sudden..

"I thought she told you..." I slowly let out.

"Tell me what, man?" He asked... i took much time to respond back "Kash speak up!"

"....Lauren left town" i finally told him. He didn't look too  happy about it...in fact, he was completely shocked...

"What do you mean Lauren left town?" He asked Looking very anxious..as i was about to answer, he threw one swift punch to my face that sent me straight to the ground.

"What the hell man!" I frustratingly shouted with my hand covering my bleeding nose. Suddenly a gun was aimed right at my face...
"Leroy , you don't have to-

"Where the fuck is she?!" He asked with pure rage in his eyes. I was taking time to answer and that's when he cocked his pistol and aimed to shoot me in the face.
"Where is she, Kash!?"

"I don't know where she went!" I shouted out my reply

"You got less than 5 seconds to answer me.. or else I'm putting one cold bullet in your head!"

"You wouldn't even try it motherfucker!" I confidently said to an angry Leroy

"Oh yeah? What makes you so sure?" He smugged

"Cause Lauren left Kobe with me." My answer left him speechless. He finally put the gun away.

"Is he here?" He asked...

"Nah. I left the kid at school.... She wanted to lay low for a while... probably thought that you'd stop her if she told you. I'm sorry."

Now the guy looked worried. His eyes wandered else where whilst I was speaking with him.

"Nah... she was right about leaving town. There's a war coming , and things are gonna get messy. Don't want her to get caught in between." He explains.
"Here , grab this." He took his gun out again and handed it over to me.

"What's this for?" I asked him as I took it from his hand.

"Protection, nigga. As soon as you pick up Kobe from school ,you should also leave town..."

"But I just got...

"GET OUT OF HERE!" He intensely shouted out.
"What part of 'there's a war coming' do you not understand? Now I want you to leave L.A and find Lauren. You two keep each other safe and far from here." He further instructed me

"What about you?" I asked

"Don't worry about me. This is what I do. I got this."

Leroy

The sun was about to set... AK Ryders have arrived once again at the final resting places of their lost brothers.

Me and cube stood right in front of Snoop's cascade....

"The time has come." I uttered out.

"We gotta find the motherfuckers who did this and put 'em to rest." Cube added as well

"Yeah... we gotta do this for Snoop."

"For Snoop"

END OF CHAPTER 56
PLEASE SHARE & COMMENT
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE