EPISODE 51 - THE TRUTH

YG

Drove myself to Vernon village park in the night. Last time I checked that's where Kendall stays.

I parked my red Lowrider in front of a white house. Never been this nervous for anything. What if she don't wanna come back home? I wouldn't blame her though. what I did wasn't cool.

I got out of my car and walked up to the door. Knocked 3 times and stepped away from the door. Someone finally opened it was Kendall, Lakiesha's older sister. Didn't seem happy to see me.

"What are you doing here?" she said unsmilimg.

"I'm here to talk to Lakiesha. Is she here?" I asked

"She left to run a few errands."

"You mind if I wait for her?"

She chuckled and gave Me an unpleasant smirk.

"Look Kendall, I know what I did Wa-

" I don't wanna hear it, dude. There'll never be an excuse to hit a woman, especially if that woman is carrying your child. Get the fuck off my yard before I call the cops on you. " After striking me with her sharp words, Kendall closed the door right in My face.

I walked back into My car in shame and just sat on the hood. Had my phone in my hand and I couldn't stop staring at Lakeisha's Pic.

Gotta make things right with her. No matter what.

Dej Loaf

It was the middle of the night. Me and Bullet, we were taking a ride down Slauson in his black Lincoln Lowrider. He was driving us back to his crib.

"You sure that bitch of yours can take care of a baby?" Bullet was referring to my girl, rubi.

"She's the eldest of 4 sisters and 2 brothers, Ofcourse she can. Don't be calling her a Bitch, nigga. I love that girl."

Bullet didn't hesitate on laughing at my statement.

"Fuck you know about love? Pussy is the only thing you've ever loved."

"And that's exactly why I love her." I added with a smirk in mind. It came to end once Red Range rover pulled over right in front of us and we were forced to stop right in the middle of the road. Squad of 4 men came out of it . It was Ruffwest wearing their signature color red, and they were strapped.

"Oh shit get down!" Bullet and I quickly went down and before we knew it, shots were fired at us and bullet's car was the one taking most of the damage. Bullet quickly reversed and made a fast u turn so we can get out of here, but they popped one of the tyres causing the car to lose control and we ran into a headlight on the side of the road. We got out of the car from my side and used the car as cover.

"Fucking ruff west! They still think we killed Chino! We gotta get outta here!"

"I ain't running like a pussy, Bullet!" I said in confidence with a loaded gun ready to fire at niggas.

"Are you crazy?! We outnumbered!" He shouted at me.

Just when we didn't expect it another SUV came on the other of the road . Same number of men got out holding AK-47s

"Back to Back!" Said Bullet in a desperate manner.

We got to the center of the road and had our backs together while we faced opposition directions with our guns out at aiming point. This Mexican stand off won't end well. I recognized one of the gang bangers I was aiming my gun at. He's name is bankshot.