FLASHBACK Chapter 3

Young Nipsey

The morning arrived and I woke up. I got out of bed and went to take a shower ... only to find that Lisa already showering . She even locked the door.

"Don't use up all the hot water ya nut!" I yelled and went downstairs. Found my dad getting ready for work.

"Hey dad." I greeted him

"Hey buddy. You ready for school?"

"I'm still wearing boxers and a vest , dad. What does that tell you?"

"Go get ready,Ermias. The bus will be here anytime soon and I don't want to have to drive you there again."

"You know how Lisa takes her time in the bathroom. She probably used up all the hot water."

"she's probably done. Go take a shower, young man."

"alright, dude." I mumbled as I walked back upstairs.

"what did you call me?"

"nothing!" I shouted and carried on.

>>>>>>

The school bus dropped me at Compton high. I was with YG.  He was hypnotized by the video game he was playing on his PSP.

"I hope someday that PSP Just falls and breaks."

"What the fuck,bro. You been moody since you got on the bus.did the Spanish girl dupe you or something? "

I kept quiet and acted like I didn't hear him.

"Oh shit!  She gave you a fake number! Like I said she would."

"Shut up nigga! She ain't give me a fake number." I shouted at him and he laughed.

We walked into school.

"Look man it's alright. Every nigga gets duped once in awhile. Remember Nancy Tiller from 7th grade?"

I laughed so hard in the school hallway. When I got to my locker, I couldn't help but notice Lana. She was with her friends. My smile immediately left my person when I starred at her.

"Ey dawg, look who it is." Yg pointed her out
"She new and already making friends with Tanya Williams. Damn."

She noticed that I was eyeballing her and she pulled up.

"Hey you, whassup" she spoke to me with that cute smile of hers. I was still angry at the fact that she played me and gave me a fake number.

"Sup. Come on, G. Let's roll." I mumbled and we walked away from her.

"That was cold, Nip..." Yg commented on my actions.

"I don't care. She played me and you expect me to be cool with that? Fuck that!"

I spoke with a mean mug on my face. Kind of felt like a badass after that moment

To Be Continued.