EPISODE 18 ~ LOADED BASSES

Hussle

It's Monday morning & Lisa is getting ready for work so was Shane . Their mother made breakfast & everyone went downstairs to eat . Everyone except Nipsey.....

The Alarm went off & done woke me up. I switched it off & stood from the bed. Don't even know why I still got an alarm cause I don't got a job to rush to anymore.

I got out of nex & opened the curtains so I can get a view of the morning sky. Terrell's words were still lingering in my mind.

Terrell (The Game) : "Those men , they were from the Black Aces Brotherhood , and I'm one of them."

What did he mean we said he had no choice but to join them?

Terrel (The Game) : "I had no choice but to get in this bitch!"

I took a deep breathe and let it all out. The door to my room opens & My mom walks in

"Son ,We need to talk." She said as she closed the door. Shit is about to go down . She had that angry look in her eyes. "Why are you fighting with Shane? You're brothers for pit sake"

"I'm doing what you told me to do , become man of the house."

"And you do that by punching your little brother?" She said , frowning

"You don't understand, ma. Shane is doing very bad things. I'm just trying to stop him from ruining his life!"

Shane passed by & heard his mother talking to Nipsey . So he decided to eavesdrop.

"You know , your sister was telling me about you picking on Shane but I didn't think it would be this bad." Momma Said with hands on her hips & her frown face starring at me.

"It wouldn't be this bad if you didn't spoil him , ma. That kid is outta-

"Zip it , young man." She cut me off just like that "I thought I raised you well , Ermias. Why do you prove me wrong?"

"You raised me well. But you didn't do the same with Shane. He smokes weed , Drinks liquor, he's fucking with the wrong crowd!"

"No swearing in this house , young man!" She shouted louder. "violence will never solve this problem." She folded her Arms & looked at me like I'm stupid. I ain't even wanna respond "Let me take care of Shane . You better not lift another finger on that boy."

"Ayt." I mumbled

"Now take him to school. He's already late."

"Do I really hav-

She gave me that "I'm warning you" loom & I decided to keep quiet.

Shane took his ear off Nipsey's Door & walked away  before he could get caught.

>>>>>>>>>>

In the car with Shane & I was quiet as fuck. Didn't wanna speak to the lil nigga. I had my face crossed & my eyes were on the road .

"What happened to the Chevy?" He asked , finally breaking the silence

"None of your business." I Said without looking at him & he decided to keep quiet.

Shane

Nipsey dropped me off at school & dashed away without even saying goodbye or anything. So this is how it's gonna be for the rest of my life , Getting picked on by my step brother. What else could go wrong.......