EPISODE 29 ~ NEW PLAN

Lisa

It was boiling in here in this empty dark room. They wouldn't give us decent food for crying out loud. I was trying to stay strong , but I was mostly concerned about my mother and the state she's currently in. What if she dies? I won't know what I'll do.

"Lisa ..." My mother says with a fading voice. I attended to her and held her hand, she looked close to passing out
"I'm not gonna make it , my child.

"Don't say that , mom. Please don't think like that." I pleaded . Her eyes slowly closed and now I was starting to freak out.

"HELP! Somebody Please HELP!!" I shouted out endlessly
"My mother is dying! Please HELP!!!"

YG

It was a pretty long night , but as soon as the sunrise , I went home. I parked my low rider in front of my garage and walked right to the door. I unlocked it using the keys and got inside the crib

"Yo Lakeisha! where you at?"

"In the living room , babe!"

I went straight to the living room and I found Lakeisha with a guest as well.

"Hey YG. How you doing?" Her guest greeted me , and I could tell that I know her.

I rubbed my eyes and gave her one more look.

"Lana? Lana Martinez?"

"In the flesh." She responded. I was still shook though.

"No fucking way.

"YG , don't be rude now." Lakeisha butted in

"It's okay , Keisha . I mean after all it's been long since we've seen each other ....." Lana said to Lakeisha.
"How's Ermias?" She asked

"Thought you would know by now..... since y'all were pretty close."

"It's been a minute since we talked. Y'all still even friends?"

"Uhm , I'm going to take a nap. Had a long night. You girls have fun." I ignored her question and just walked away from the two. I was too tired to think straight, and I really needed to take a nap.

Still can't believe Nipsey's high school sweetheart is back in town. Speaking of Nipsey: I ain't seen him for a while . Wonder what he up to.

Snoop

Nipsey stood outside while Snoop negotiated with Jeezy into offering a hand.

"Seems like a good kid , but his problems will never be mine , snoop. I ain't Superman." Jeezy stated

"Don't be a fucking dick , G. That kid's family is in danger."

"Again I ask you , what does it have to do with me? What does it have to do with AK Ryder's in general?"

"It Doesn't... but you know how it feels to have a loved one taken away from you...."

"Leave my daughter out of this , Snoop. Don't even go there." I said with low-key aggression.

"All I'm asking from you is a favor , old friend . You know I would have done the same for you if you were in his shoes ... which you once were."

"You know very well that I don't call the shots.... and you know very well who actually does." He responded

"So where is he?" I asked

Hussle

I stood outside holding a picture of Me and Lisa as kids. The fear of losing them forever was getting to me. I'll never forgive myself if they die.... never