EPISODE 35 ~ BAD NEWS

Yg

I drove over to Chino's crib, it seemed like he wasn't there cause I've been knocking on his door for a while now. Tried calling his cell and it went straight to voicemail

"Where the fuck is this nigga?"

Bankshot pulls through with his Cadillac lowrider.

"Yo Gee, I've been meaning to call you bro. Whassup?" he asked as he came in Chino's yard

"Chino ain't home and he's phone is off. This shit doesn't sound normal." I told him

"probably went out to buy his fat ass a bucket of chicken wings. Don't trip, he'll be back."

"I don't know, B. I just got a bad feeling about this shit."

"Relax, g. Big C can take care of himself. He ain't a pussy.we got bigger shit to worry about..."

"Like what?"

"C-Note is busy with those Hexegonos motherfuckers again...."

"Be for real. That motherfucker is double crossing us again?"

"Seems that way. I told Chino that we should have killed that punk the minute we found out that he working with Hexegonos."

"Well we doing it for real this time. Let's go pay C-Note a visit..."

Hussle

The first sound I hear was loud beeping sound. My eyes slowly opened as I could see the white ceiling. I don't know where I was, don't even know how I got here.

I tried looking around and I started to realize that I was in a hospital. 

"Mr Asghedom, you're awake." said a strange voice in the room. Suddenly I could see his face. It was a doctor...

"What happened... How did I get here?"

"Everything will be alright, Sir. You survived a gun shot from your stomach."

"gunshot?!... Chino!!"

"Mr Asghedom, please calm do-
-

"I gotta get out of here! Chino is gonna kill me!"

This is strange. I couldn't feel my legs....

"Doc, why can't I move?! Doc, my legs ain't working..."

"Sadly, Mr Asghedom... You're paralyzed" The doctor told me.

"The fuck is you saying, doc. You saying I can't walk?!"

"I'm afraid so, Mr Asghedom

Nipsey immediately lost his mind as he started shouting with rage and frustration. Tears fell out of his eyes as he started crying. He just couldn't believe the news they were telling him..... It was too much to take in.

Snoop

Snoop was with Jeezy & Leroy. Since Leroy killed Chino, they had to make sure nobody finds out that it was him, cause all hell will break loose if The ruffwest street gang knows who is killed their leader.

"So you sure that you ain't leave any trace of you."

"Im positive, old man. Nobody saw us get rid of the fat pig."

"The last thing we want is war between Ruffwest and the Ryders."

"I don't get why yall are stressing yourselves like this. We should be celebrating motherfuckers. Chino is finally dead " Leroy said as he stood up from his seat.