EPISODE 52 - BLOOD TO SPILL

Shane

Just got out of the Chevron Gas station on Windsor hills with a bag of skittles for Summer. She was in the driver's seat of a 1967 Cadillac Deville, A gift from Roddy Ofcourse. I got inside the passenger seat and gave her the bag of skittles.

"Can we go home now?" I asked feeling tired already.

"Sure thing papi. I've been dying to taste your dick anyway." she bit her bottom lip tryna get dirty with me.

Summer doesn't know when to quit. I thought once chilli found out about the two of us fucking, she'd stop, but she still going on and I'm allowing it. Sometimes I just love unnecessary things, but the sex is good though. Baby girl knows how to ride.

Unexpectedly, me and Summer watch as a blacked out mustang just passes right beyond our eyes on the slauson road with maximum speed.

"Follow that Mustang!" I commanded from Summer. she quickly started the car and drove out of the gas station.

Lauren

Lauren was back at her apartment stressing really badly about what she's about to do. What she wasn't expecting is a visit

While I am deep in my thoughts and seemed to have sunk in real low, someone barges into my place and it was Snoop dogg. That is so unlike him.

"Didn't they teach you how to knock?!" I got up from my couch

"Now you shut the fuck up and sit down, Young lady!" He said with

"Excuse me?"

"Sit down Now!!!!" He shouted and I just did as told before he gets any angrier.

"I want you tell me how long were planning on hiding this shit from us."

"Snoop, what are you -

" I know Kobe is kidnapped, dammit! You didn't even say a word about it. Are you out of your Goddamn mind?! "Oh shit. He knows, and he's not happy at all. Only one dick could have squealed about this.

"How did you-" I slapped my head with the palm of my hand once I realized. "Nipsey told you, didn't you."

"Yeah, he did. I can't believe you right now, Lauren. Kobe is in danger and you decided to keep all of this to yourself."

"Thats because it's my mess to clean up. I don't need-

" Oh shut up! Just shut up!" Snoop quickly put me off while I was talking. He was spoke feeling really annoyed as well.

" That 'I don't need nobody' mentality is something I expect from your brother. Not you, Lauren. Ever since you was young, I never had to keep my eye on you like I do with Leroy, cause you're smart and I trusted you. I don't know what's going on with you, rn." He looked so dissapointed at me right now.

" Snoop, you don't understand." I spoke softly.

"You damn right I don't. I don't understand what's gotten into you. Are you in some sort of Trouble?" He asked.

Maybe it's time I told him everything. This is my chance to speak out.

Lauren explained everything to Snoop. She told him all about Detective Cross blackmailing her & Nip. Snoop was devastated to hear it all.....

Summer

Shane and Summer followed that mustang until it stopped right around Crenshaw, and it's destination was unexpectedly familiar for Shane.

" That house. That's your home, right? "I asked looking at Shane.

"Used to be." He answered me without even looking. His eyes were too busy staring at the mustang parked on the driveway of his home. We were still in the car parked 3 blocks away so they won't be able to spot us.