SHORT SCENE

Leroy

Jeezy followed Leroy to the woods right outside of town . They had Chino's corpse stuffed in the trunk of Jeezy's Range Rover....

I finally got to the woods in Chino's impala , Jeezy was right behind me driving his Range Rover . Chino was a really big fella though. We struggled to get him out of the trunk

"Alright ,time to make it look like an accident." I said as we placed him in the front seat of his impala.

"Did you bring that Jerry can of gasoline?" I asked him and he took it out of the backseat of his car.

We poured gas all over the car and around it. After that , we stood far away from it , I took out a lighter and immediately threw it to the car.

We watched Chino's impala go up in flames along with his lifeless body in it......

"This man caused so much trouble in the hood. After so long , I never thought we'd be standing here watching him burn in his car."

"Well his time has come. Now , he's burning deep down in ghetto hell." I said as we still watched his car burn.
"Come on , let's get the hell out of here."

Jeezy and I took off and left the woods quickly. It was long drive back to town.

"Nobody has to know about this , G. Nobody..." I mentioned as he was driving. He stared at me for a while

"Nobody has to know , bro , but they will find out...." He said in a deep tone.

He's right , no matter how hard we try to get rid of a problem , this will come back to haunt us ...... Chino might be dead , but that doesn't mean he's gonna stop causing trouble for the Ryders and every single soul in the hood. But I'm glad he's dead.