EPISODE 54 ~ GONE FOR GOOD

Leroy

My stern face slowly turned into a confused facial expression. We just stood still and starred at eachother....

"Cube"

"I see you still got that big mouth on loud speaker. Thought 10 years in prison would make you more quiet. Guess I was wrong."

I still had nothing to say to this bastard. Motherfucking Ice Cube , he was one of us until he decided to go Awol for no fucking reason.....

"The fuck are you doing here?" I asked as I clenched my right fist.

"Ain't it obvious , lil nigga? I came to say my goodbyes to Snoop."

"Fuck off! You fucking ditched us and now you think you can come back and everything will be cool? You must be thinking bullshit fam!"

Just when i was about to march towards him and punch his fat face , Cube quickly pulled a gun on me and I backed off.

"Still Hot headed as ever , Leroy. Now let's do this properly before you start running your mouth over shit you don't know about. " He said with the gun still aiming at my direction. what is he talking about?

Dej Loaf

Had some errands to make but I was finally done and I pulled back to Dre's crib, where I left my girl to keep an eye on Lauren London's baby.

I parked my Lowrider by the side park and went inside the crib.

" yo, baby. I'm back!"I shouted as I walked in and I closed the door. No response
"Yo Rubi? Where you at?"

I walked into the kitchen and nobody was there , guess she's upstairs.

Once I climbed up I walked into the room we was sleeping in and paused once i saw Rubi tied to a chair with a cloth stuffed in her mouth. She had tears in her face & was held at Gunpoint by ... Lauren London. I was completely terrified

"Thought I'd never find your ass?"

"Woah Lauren, let's not get crazy here alright?? You can have your kid back." My frightened ass stuttered.
"Just put the gun down.."

"I already took him. He's safe now , I can't say the same about your girl."

"Don't do this , Booge. If you put the gun away, you can walk out of here and pretend like none of this ever happened....No beef, no drama." I felt like crying.

"Too late for that...this is for Snoop dogg"

(Gunshot 4X)

Lauren

I walked out of that house holding my jacket that had a bit of blood on it. What I just did was really tense... but it had to be done... there's one more thing left for me to do.

Stone pulled through in his car. The back door opened and my little Kobe came running to me. I dropped my jacket and crouched down as he ran straight into my arms. I give him a super tight hug and my eyes just started watering.. i didn't want to let go of him, but I had to...

"I miss you so much baby." I can't believe this is the last time I might get to see him. I heard the sirens coming. Time to go

"Come on , let's get inside uncle stone's car and get outta here."

I held my son's hand and we walked to the car. Once i got in the front seat. Stone started the engine and drove away from the scene. It was a quiet drive for a moment, even Kobe managed to fall asleep.

"So you're still wanna go through with all of this?" Stone asked me while driving back to Crenshaw.

"At this rate, I have no choice. The black aces are gonna come after me. If i leave town now , they won't find me.....