EPISODE 48 - LONG TIME

Hussle

Buffalo Wild Wings

I'm sitting here looking at my home girl, Lana like damn girl....

We were down at the spot we used to love going to every after school back in the day

We were down at the spot we used to love going to every after school back in the day. I gotta say, it's nice to see a friendly face with all the bullshit that's been happening lately. Now my cousin, Terrell is wrongfully arrested..... Lauren owes me an explanation,and it better be a good one.

"Ermias?"Lana startled me while I was deep in my thoughts.
" Is something bothering you? "She asked with a bit of concern written on her pretty face

"Don't worry about me, girl. I'm fine, I've never been better." I tried to convince her with a fake smile. She wasn't buying it.

"You sure? I mean you haven't touched your wings since they got here." She added. Lana grabbed my hand and looked at me in the eye.
"You know you can tell me anything, right?"She said to me. I smiled a bit and nodded my head to answer her question .

"I'm fine, Lana. It's just all of the things that been going on :Lisa and I are fighting, My moms in hospital, I'm stuck in a fucking wheel chair... It's just a lot to process."

"I understand, but everything is gonna be alright. Trust me."Lana's voice always had the power to calm me down..... Never changed

" Say, remember when your mother found us kissing in your living room? She completely lost it and started praying for us." She started reminiscing, we both started laughing

"I'll never forget that day. They made me sleep in the garage as punishment." I mentioned and we continued to laugh....

Now my mood was lifted, all because of my homegirl, Lana. I don't know how I'd be if Lana was never in the picture. She makes me happy so many ways

YG

Yg snuck in a burner phone to a prisoner held at Metropolitan Detention Center..... The prisoner immediately received a call.

"Hello?"

"Relax, Scar. It's me, YG." I said onto the phone with a cigar in my mouth while staring at the beautiful sunset of Los Angeles.

"Yg? Haven't heard from you in a while, G. What's popping?"

"We lost a soldier, Scar..."

"Oh yeah, Chino. I heard the news, how the fuck did that happen? Who had the guts to take out the big man?"

"He's being held in the very same prison as yours. I want you take him out... Permanently."

"I can do that. No problem."

"I know you can. He's got a red star tattoo near his right eye. You won't miss him. Call me once the deed is done...."