EPISODE 21 ~ LOCK UP?

Lana Martinez

Somewhere in San Francisco

A young girl was doing her job as a waitress in a small time Taco restaurant that was owned by her granddad.  That young Girl's name was Lana Martinez . She just got off the phone with an Old Friend......

I went back inside the restaurant with a puzzled face of course. I just got off the phone with someone I thought I'll never hear from again. Ermias Joseph Esghadom. Said he wanted us to meet....

"Lana, podrías hacerte útil?" My sister , Gabriela came shouting at me as she was holding a basket of dishes.

"Lo siento mucho . Acabo de hablar por teléfono con un viejo amigo mío"

"¿Y quien es ese?" She asked

"Ermias....." I answered her.

"Ermias? As in your ex boyfriend? The one from High school? The one Papi caught you kissing at the backyard of our house in Compton." She said , then started to laugh at me

I sighed and rolled my eyes "did you have to bring that up?"

"Not really." She said as she still laughed at me.
"I thought you hated his guts after that 'incident'."

"what are you talking about now?" I asked

"You know what I'm talking about, Seniorita." She said with her hands on her hips & her left eye brow raised. I know exactly what she talking about , but I don't wanna think about it.

"Look. That was all in the past. We're two adults now & I'm sure he's sorry for what he did to me."

"You always did have a soft spot for your gangster boyfriend."

"Ermias isn't a gangster , and he'll never be."

"You only heard his voice today. You don't know what he's been doing these couple of years & didn't he get expelled for beating a teacher up?" My sister asked with seriousness. I swallowed my mouth & kept quiet.
"That's what I thought...." she said then she walked off with the basket full of dishes.

What does she know anyway? I mean it would be nice to go see Him again. I bet life is treating him better than it's treating me.........

Lauren

I was down at the salon & I was finishing up on braiding a young girl's hair. Her name was Tasha & she was a cute kid indeed , she also likes me

"There we go. Brand new & too cool for school." I Said as I finally finished & turned the chair around & she got off

"Thank you so much , Lauren." She said as her short self hugged my thighs. So cute.

"Anytime baby girl. Why don't you take a seat & wait for your mommy to come back."

"Okay." She ran off & grabbed herself a seat. I went to the break room to get a glass of water. Once I got in , I found India sitting & reading a magazine . For some reason , I thought she was up to some shady shit.