EPISODE 20 ~ RISK IT

Hussle

"So you gimme a ride just so you can fuck it up. Real smooth, Terrell." I Said onto the phone while sitting on the sidewalk

"What you talking about?"

"I ain't a succa , Terrell. I know you & your black aces punks are the ones that totaled the Benz."

"Bro , I have no idea what you on about. I didn't do anything ."

"Oh yeah? Then who just wrecked the Mercedes Benz that you just passed me not so long ago?" I asked fiercely

"I don't know , nigga. But it sure as hell ain't me."

"Wait a minute , where the fuck did you get this car?"

"I won't that pink slip not so long ago. Does it matter?"

"Hell Yeah. Maybe the nigga you took it from wants you dead." I Said as I stood up from the sidewalk.

I could hear Terrell sighing over the phone " Fuck I knew that Japanese motherfucker was shady! Ey listen ,man . Don't even worry about shit."

"Speak for yourself. You're not That's gonna be driving a target."

"I won that ride fair & square , But I see Shang can't control his pride so Imma sort this out , no drama , no nothing."

"You better fix it , Man & really fast."

"I will.... Greet your mom's for me. Hope she back home for good now."

"Wait a minute how did you-

He hung up before I could finish my sentence. I put my phone back in my pocket & I walked up to YG's messed up crib. Found his baby mama sitting on the floor with her back against the wall.

"Did you call YG?" She asked , looking up at me with puppy eyes.

"YG ain't answering his phone." I Said

"Come on Nipsey! Do something about this!"

I scrunched up my fave & furrowed my eyebrows at her "How you know my name?"

"Ugh really? You're gonna do your homegirl like dat? You telling me that you don't recognize my face?"

I examined her face then slowly shook my head when I couldn't match it with anyone I could think off "Uhm sorry , I don't know who you are."

"Ugh! it's LaKeisha Thompson from high school , Dumbass!"

It finally hit me. I widened my eyes "Wait a minute, LaKeisha? Is that you?"  I asked once I finally realized that.

"Yeah it's me , nigga! Took you long enough to find out. I ain't seen since you dropped out of school."

"I got expelled , Yo. There's a difference."

"You still had the chance to come back but you decided to forget about high school. Lana was pretty hurt when you left..."

"Lana...as in Lana Martinez ?" I curiously asked & She nodded her answer.

Lana Martinez was a girl from high school. I was crushing on her big time but I never really knew what to say to her. She was the most prettiest thing I ever laid my eyes on. really pretty mixed girl . For some reason , she & I grew apart and we didn't keep in touch.........

"Damn...Lana Martinez. She still in California?" I asked LaKeisha

"All I have of her is a phone number." She took her phone &a showed me the phone numbers