EPISODE 8 ~ NEW FRIEND.

Hussle

"Alright , Superman. Let see if you can really take a bullet." The nigga as he went back to pressing the gun against my head & he wanted to pull the trigger for real this time. I closed my eyes & waited to die.

He finally pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. The gun had no bullets & I was still alive. He took the gun away from my head & I opened my eyes

"What the?" I Said , confused about the whole situation.

The garage door opened then came in an All red clothed Chino clapping his hands wearing a big grin on his face "Well done , my boy. Well fucking done!" He said continuing to clap .

He came forward & smirked at me. I still had no idea on what the fuck was going on.

"Alright, I'mma ask nicely & slow. What the fuck is going on here"

"Loyalty , my brother. You didn't rat me out no matter what they threw at you."

"Loyalty for what?"

"We're about to do Heist & I need to know that you'll Be strong if we get caught and we're forced to talk to the damn popo."

I spat out a little bit of blood "so you do this to all your niggas?" I asked with a mean look

"Nah , just the rookies..." he answered. I can't believe this nigga. "bankshot , get him out of that chair & clean him up."

They told The idiot who was treating me like a punching bag. He went behind the chair to untie my hands " my bad , lil nigga but you know how life goes." He whispered in my ear

I kept on mean mugging Chino & he had s smirk on his face.

Shane

We were back at the spot , Chilli was counting up the cash we stole from the liquor store & Summer was sitting next to me ,looking at me some type of way.

I was drinking too much lean but I was enjoying the taste of dirty sprite.

Chilli's Blackberry phone started ringing. He picked it up & answered " Yo whatsup?" He said onto the phone "ayyt I'll be out in a minute."

He hung up and put the phone in his pocket

"Ey y'all , I'll be right back . Gotta get my shit from the dealer , outside." He got up from the couch & walked away . It was just me & Summer

"Hey there , Pretty Boy. You good?" She asked

"I'm drowsy as fuck. This lean is way too good." I Said , feeling sleepy as fuck

"Let me help you , wake up." She winked at me & slowly put her hand inside my pants & boxers then she started slowly gave my dick a massage

"The fuck are you doing!" I whispered intensely . She quickly placed her finger on my lip & continued to give me a slow hand job. I started to groan & I felt like I was going to cum. "Damn , ma." I uttered out. We heard the door opening & She quickly took her hand out of my pants the. Pretended like nothing happened.