SHORT SCENE

Leeroy

Leeroy Jenkins London has finally served his time in the California correctional facility & is now a free man.

The police officer took me out of the prison yards & took the tight handcuffs off my wrist "You're a free man , Leeroy.... try not to fuck it up , alright?" The officer said as he walked away & closed the gates leaving me

A Black 2006 black Range Rover , playing loud music & with spinning rims came through & stopped right beside me .The dark tinted window rolled down &a revealed the driver

"Took you long enough, Motherfucker."I said to my main man , Jeezy in the driver seat of the Rover

"Just get the fuck in here already." He told me. I opened the door to the passenger seat & got in

Jeezy drove away from the prison immediately after I closed the door.

"long time no see , Lil man. Glad to see prison didn't make you old or anyshit."

"Nigga I'm as young as I was when I got in the pound 10 years ago." I boasted and he chuckled

"I see that ego didn't die either." He said with a big grin while driving

"Well I'm about to tell you something that's gonna die . That motherfucker , Chino. He still reppin Ruffwest?"

"He's running the whole thing ,man. A lot of shit has happened while you was in jail. more gang wars & pointless beefs, shit is crazy."

"It's about to Get crazier , G. I want that motherfucker dead for what he did to me 7 years ago." I Said with animosity.

"You just got out of prison , Lee. Are you sure you wanna do something that's gonna get back inside?"

"I ain't going back in there , Boy. The king is back & he's here to fucking stay!" I Said with so much self esteem . I could tell that Jeezy was scared.

"No need to be scared , chief. I know what I be doin."

"I hope you really do." He Said glimpsing at me then looking back to the road.

"How's my sister? How has she been holding up?" I asked concerned

"It's been long since I checked on her. Hasn't she been coming to visit you?"

"If she did , do you think I would be asking if she's okay?"

"Damn , nigga. Well I don't know. You wanna see her now?"

"Nahh , she can wait. Right now , I just wanna go to the hood & let The AK Rider Families that the boy is back & ready for action."

I was pumped & ready for action. I was also ready to deal with some trash I should threw out years ago. I'm coming for you , Chino and I'm coming with a loud BANG!!!