EPISODE 41 ~ BROTHERLY LOVE

The Game

Right outside of town, there was an grave waiting for Lauren London.. A Chevy Tahoe appeared and parked right in front of the grave.

I got out of my driver's seat and went to open the trunk.

"Get yo ass out of the trunk, bitch." I pulled her out and she fell. I closed the trunk and focused my eyes on her.

Lauren

I was still on the floor. I felt pain from being dragged and thrown out of the trunk like a rug.

"Terrell, why are you doing this?!" I asked him as I tried to get up, but I couldn't.

"Cause you fucked up, and now I have to get rid of you." He replied

"I'm close friends with your cousin. Just imagine how she'll feel when she finds out that you are the one behind my death..."

" Let's not involve Lisa or Nipsey in this. This just between me and you, sunshine.... Now take your pants off. " He said and I couldn't help but be confused.

" What? " I said scrunching my whole face

"I said take your fucking pants off. Before I kill you, imma have a taste of that tight pussy of yours!" He smirked at me and licked his lips
"I ain't got all Day, Boog! Take those motherfucking pants off now!" He yelled

I slowly shook my head at him.

"You must be fucking crazy if you think I'm gonna let you use me like Dat, nigga. I'd rather die with a bullet in my head than to let you tap." I stated boldly even though I was on the ground, with my hands cuffed together and there was no way I could escape....

" You ain't got a choice, bitch. Guess I'm gonna have to this the hardway!" He said to me. That creepy smirk on his face was back

Terrell started walking slowly and coming closer to me. I was scared but I was doing my very best to not show it....

"Terrell, listen to me. If you let me go, then we can both walk away and pretend like nothing ever happened.."

"Shut the fuck up, Puta! You know, you're lucky that you getting a taste of good dick before your dirt nap! You should be thankful. Now come over here!"

He lunged towards me and began forcing himself onto me. I struggled to keep him off but he was to strong. I found a window to kick him in the nuts and I quickly took it. He went down and I made a run for it with my hands still cuffed together.

Hussle

I was sitting all alone in this big house. Every minute I spent on this wheel chair was hell for me. I wish my legs could come back to life....

While I was doing nothing but feeling sorry for myself, someone started to knock on the door. Hopefully it's not that annoying detective.

"come in!" I shouted. The door opened and someone walked in until they reached the living room. It was Dave.

"Yo Dave, whassup? You know I was just about to -

Just when I was about to finish talking, Lisa walks in as well.

"Nip, we need to talk....." Dave spoke. I wonder what they gonna say.

Lauren

It was dark and I was running for my life in the scary woods. I was getting pretty tired and the grip of these handcuffs were super tight. I decided to stop when my feet were starting to ache. Shouldn't have worn boots today.