EPISODE 43 ~ SO LONG HOMIE

Leroy

"Oh yes Daddy! Right there!"

Young Leroy was enjoying the company of a female companion, he had no idea a that an unexpected guest would arrive right in the middle of their intercourse...

I was fucking this bitch doggy style. Was pulling her hair and fucking her pussy real good. She couldn't stop groaning,and I was pretty aggressive on the bitch.

"Say my name, baby. Say my fucking name!" I commended her while I was still hitting her tight pussy. And pulling her hair even harder.

All of a sudden my phone started to ring. Should have put it on vibrate. It was my baby sister, Lauren. I can't ignore her. Last night was a wake up call for me.

"Whachu want?" my first after answering the call.

"We need to talk. I open the door."

"I'm a little busy right now."

"I'm sure your prostitute friend can spare us a moment. We need to talk Leroy!"

"Fine. Gimme a minute! I'm almost done."

Lauren

I waited and waited. 15 minutes later and Finally this nigga opened the door to let me in.

"Gimme a minute, Lauren. I'm almost done." I mocked him by imitating his voice as I got in and sat down on the couch.

"Sorry. My penis has a mind of its own."

I rolled my eyes and pretended not to hear what i just heard.

"Anyway, I'm here to tell you that Kash is back in town." I got straight to the point and told him why I'm here.

"Yeah. I know this." My brother said as he took a beer in the fridge and sat next to me on the couch. I squinted my eyes cause i was completely confused right now.

"Wait, you knew?" I had to ask him just to make sure. He nodded his head to confirm.

"Who do you think he called?" He added rhetorically.

"Fuck. So that explains how he knew where to find me. I cant believe you, why would you tell him where I live?" My frustrations were starting to get the better of me. I gave my brother a very mean look.

"The man needed to see his son, Lauren."

" The man you're talking about is the very same man that ran away from his responsibilities 7 years ago, nobody forced him. He just took off and dissappeared into thin air.... "

" From what he tells me, he didn't do it on purpose. Maybe you should hear him out. That will fix things."

"Oh my word, Leroy! Are you actually taking his side. Kobe is your nephew for crying out loud!" I said with anger cause he was really pissing me off.

"I know that, Sis. Which is why I think it's a good idea for him to be with his father for a while." Leroy suggested, and I could not believe the bullshit he was saying right now.

"Wow. I can't believe all this bullshit I'm hearing. You're supposed to be wanting this nigga dead, not justifying his actions, which were stupid by the way." I commented.

"Kobe needs to be in a place where he'll be safe. Let's face it, Lauren, but last night if we didn't get to the woods sooner, you'd be dead and where does that leave Kobe?"

"He'd live with you. His uncle." I quickly answered him

"Me? He ain't safe around me, just like he ain't safe around you. Okay?"