EPISODE 27 ~ MERCY

Lana

A plane from San Francisco had just landed in Los Angeles International Airport ..... Everyone aboard the plane got off . A young woman who was holding her handbag and her suitcase walked out of LAX and looked around.....

"Welcome home , Lana." I said with my eyes in the sky. A taxi came through and I got in the back with my large suitcase....

I looked out the window and saw the city of Los Angeles as the taxi driver was taking her to location. The city has changed so much since I left.

The taxi driver finally dropped me off at an apartment block downtown. After paying him , I got off with my suitcase and handbag then walked in the building

I traveled to 4th floor using an elevator and went to door number 127. I gently knocked on the door

"Who is it?" Said the familiar voice.

"It's Me." I said

"You who?

"It's your niece ... Lana Martinez?"I responded. Finally the butler got unlocked someone opened the door.

"Lana!" My aunt Bernice said with a huge smile on her face she let me into her arms hugged me tightly.

Later I got settled in. She offered me a nice cup of coffee and we sat down on the couch.

"So how's San Francisco?" She asked me

"San Francisco is fine , Everyone is fine."

"And your mother?"

"I wish I could say the same ... but she hasn't been too good since the divorce...." I told her

"I thought she would have moved back to Los Angeles by now."

"I guess she likes it that side."

"I hope so. I never liked that Mexican fool anyway and his family? Even terrible ."

I chuckled "Aunt Bernice , he is still my dad , and Grandad was kind enough to give me and Gabriella jobs at his restaurant. Don't hate them."

"Mhm for your sake , I'll try to tolerate them."

"Yeah whatever." I said and we both laughed

"Good to have you back in L.A sweety."

"It's good to be back." I replied

Hussle

Nipsey was on the phone with Tamika , and she wasn't happy about the fact he didn't show up to work yesterday.

"Not even a week passed and you already decide to bunk work?!" Tamika said with so much anger.

"Mika , listen...

"I don't wanna hear it , Nipsey. It's clear that you don't want this job . My brother , I tried to keep you out the streets but you don't seem to wanna leave so lemme just back off."

"Wait , you're firing me?!"

"Goodbye , Nipsey." She immediately hung up on a nigga and left me frustrated. I dished our all my anger onto the poor kitchen counter as I banged it with my fists.

Dave walked and stood by the kitchen door way with his arms folded.

"What?" I asked him

"You know , man , Something about all this bullshit is way too fishy. Who the fuck were those niggas and what do they have against you?"