EPISODE 2 ~ PRODIGY Part 2

YG

It's a Friday night ,The strip club was packed with people but most of them were gangsters from The RuffWest group , they were all wearing a the same color , Grey . YG was seated in front of a the Pole & watched the exotic dancer dance on the pole.

"Yeah ,baby girl. Show me how you move that ass." I said biting on my bottom lip and a sexy way and throwing stacks of hunnets at the thick ass Latina bitch.

The big boss of RuffWest , Big C aka Chino was enjoying his blunt & a glass of vodka whilst sitting down . I took a seat next to him & he passed the blunt

"I think I might take this bitch home after tonight." I said goofing off & feeling ma self as always

"Don't bet on it I think she likes me more." Chino Said , starring at the Latina & winking at her. She smiled back & waved at him

"Whatever , nigga. Anyway before I get drunk, I wanted to tell you something real quick."

"Well spit it out."

I came closer to whisper in his hear "Remember that big job you was telling me about? I got someone for the job."

"and who the fuck might that be ?" Chino asked, puffing on the blunt

"One Of My homeboys is desperate for cash . Told him to come through, tonight so he can talk to you."

Hussle just entered the club on his own. He looks around the place to see where YG could be.

"There he is , nigga lemme go get em." I stood up from the seat & approached Hussle without him seeing me

Hussle

I looked around the place & couldn't see YG . All I saw was niggas wearing the color red the Ruffwest colors . What was I even thinking comin down here? I should be at home. Lil bro is left home alone & I know that ain't good news. Lemme just leave.

"Yo Nip! Hol'up!" I heard YG shout as I was about to get out of this place. I sighed & turned around to find YG dressed in all Red . "Damn nigga , leaving so soon?" He said as he gave me a fist bump.

"Thought I was in the wrong place. So what's poppin?" I asked ,shrugging and breathing deeply

"Mostly ass & some titties. You want a piece?" He asked , grinning at me the whole fucking time.

"You need to lay off that liquor , man. It's a Friday night but not the end of the world." I told him & he started to laugh.

"Look at you , cracking jokes & shit. Alright , let's go see the big dawg , Chino." He put his arms around my shoulder & took me to his people....... "Ey yo! , Big C!" YG shouted out to the big light skin motherfucker wearing A red suit with with a black turtle neck.

"Sup?" He blurted out with a mean looking mug on his face & smoking a blunt.

"This my boy , Nipsey Hussle & Nipsey , this is the big dawg , Big C aka Chino." YG introduced us to each other.

"Sup." I Said , nodding at him once

"Where you from , boy." Big C asked me , puffing on his thick blunt.

"Crenshaw, but I'm always around slauson ." I answered him. He showed me his grin and chuckled.

"Ahh , a slauson boy. Never seen you around those parts though "

"That's because Nipsey over here is a city boy. He works downtown in L.A" YG teased , softly hitting my chest.

"Get yourself a drink , YG .Why don't you leave me & slauson boy to talk." He Told him in a creepy way . YG nodded & walked away "C'mon , let's walk & talk."