EPISODE 23 ~ BULLETS AINT GOT NO NAME

YG

I've been calling this nigga but he ain't answering . It kept taking me straight to voicemail.

Yo Nipsey , where ya at? Look , I'm at the crib & it's fucked up just wanted to check that you ain't fucked up either." I Left the voice message then placed my phone back into my pocket

My baby mama Keisha came into the living room where I was at.

"Ey yo what the fuck happened in here?!l" I frustratingly asked her

"You're the gang banger between the both of us. I should be asking you." She said with an attitude.

"LaKeisha , I ain't playin!!"

"I ain't playing too!! You're already endangering the life of your unborn baby! , you crazy motherfucker!" She ran her mouth then stormed off.

Black Aces are definitely not stupid enough to hit me at my home . So who the fuck could it be?? And where the fuck is Nipsey?

Hussle

I walked out of that Dungeon they call the police station with my hands free from cuffs , for a price..... I got out along with Lauren, but I didn't say a word to her.

"Nipsey , Nipsey , please let me explain !"

"I don't wanna hear it, Nigga. You fucking lied to my fucking face!"

"I didn't lie , I just didn't tell you!" She said to me

"Yah , you didn't.  You told me that  your brother was buried 6 feet under! Then you tell me he just got out of prison , but you failed to tell me that y'all were Doing Bonnie & Clyde shit the sibling reboot!" I yelled straight into her face.
"You good for nothing Gangster. Should have knew you was trouble."

"Oh yeah , like you're a saint. You're a clean man , aren't you , Nipsey Hussle?! Exactly what the fuck are doing with Chino aka the Leader of Ruffwest!" She shouted back.

"Goodbye , Lauren." I calmly said then continued to walk away. She was quick to grab my arm & pull me back.

"You ain't going anywhere, cowboy. Whether you like it or not , we are stuck together

"Excuse me. Last time I checc'd , you was the one who didn't want to talk to me no more."

"I have no choice!! You heard what that man said. It's either we testify against Chino or we the ones that end up in prison. I don't know about you , but I won't let that happen cause I got a son to take care of!"

"I ain't ratting Chino to the Feds , Lauren."I stated

"The ankle-monitor strapped to your ankle , says otherwise .... you can't run , you can't hide ... might as well just do the right thing."

"I cut ties with that fat motherfucker. I only said what I said so they can let me go. I'm not a fucking Snitch , Boog!"

"Should have thought of that before you signed em papers , Boy. Now you got no choice at all."

I looked down & saw the red light of the monitor flashing on my Ankle. .... this is not gonna end well at all.

A black SUV pulled up & stopped right in front of me & Lauren. The driver's window slides down & a familiar face shows itself. It's the same guy I ran into earlier today at The Donut Shop. He looked at me with mean eyes.

"Goodbye , Nipsey."

"What the fuck? You know this nigga?"

"Ye , I do. He's my brother." She said & walked off. She got into the passenger seat & that nigga drove whilst his eyes were still locked on me. That motherfucker did not look like no good at all.