EPISODE 30 ~ SHOWDOWN Part 1

Lauren

"You're letting me go? Why all of a sudden?" I was too curious not to ask him.

"Your boyfriend is looking for you. Said it's urgent." He responded. He must be talking about Nipsey. he walks away and I yell his name out . He slowly turns around
"What?"

"What's going on?" I just had to ask since I'm so lost right now.

"Are you gonna stand there all day? Or what?" He asked. I turned around and looked at my little angel fallen asleep.
"He's gonna be ayt , Lauren. Right now we gotta go."

Leeroy walked out of the room and I followed him to the car.

"Leeroy , what the heck is going on?" I asked him again. He opened the trunk of his Chevy Tahoe and pulled out a tech-9 which he wanted me to have

"I'll explain on the way. Right now , we gotta go."

"Go where exactly?"

"imperial County." He replied.

Hussle

East L.A

It was time. 4:30 on the dot and we got to the location that Tattoo sent us. Me and East got out of his car and walked right into the the auto body garage . A Cadillac SUV was was inside along with Tattoo and her men.

"Gentlemen, you've arrived."

"It's not like we had a choice." I said and she scoffed.

"Right . Without wasting anymore time , it's time to get into your vehicles."

Tattoos henchmen Revealed a corvette c6 and a 2005 Dodge Viper . They give us the keys to our rightful cars. I got the Corvette and east took the viper

"Their is approximately 25 pounds of cocaine in each of your trunks-

"Wait what? I thought we collecting the weight. Not delivering ." I curiously asked as I interrupted her

"You're not paid to think. Just do as I."

"You're not paying us at all." Dave mentioned

"And Right you are. Anyway ,The installed GPS will take you straight to the buyer. Once you get paid and everything, you come back to me with no hesitation. Got that?"

While Giving her a cold eye , we both got into the cars. I nodded my head at Dave to signal that we stick to the plan no matter what. We drove out of that garage and followed the map. Hopefully we won't have to cross the border.

I made a quick call to uncle snoop before going any further.

"How far are you guys from the location?"

Snoop

Snoop and some men were on their way to Imperial county. They were all strapped and ready for war.

"We halfway there , blood. You sure this the spot they holding them?" I asked Nipsey while on the phone.

"It has to be. I'm sure about it." He answered me.

"Alright, blood. We'll call you as soon as we get there."

I hung up and put the phone away. Jeezy was the one driving while I was in the passenger.

"Never in a million years did I think I'll go back to clipping niggas." I said as I held a pistol.

"Gotta miss it though, right?" He said with a cunning a smile while driving us towards The county.

"Hell nawww , nigga. Retirement has been fucking good. I'm surprised they haven't tried to clip a nigga yet."

"You crazy , old man." Said Jeezy with a huge grin on his face.
"You think we'll find the kid's mom and sister alive by the time we get there?"

"I pray we do. Let's just stick to the plan and see how it all ends ....."

Lisa

I was getting weaker by the minute. My mother wasn't look good either , in fact she looked worse ..... I held in her my arms and just hoped she doesn't die on me. I still need her

"Lisa.... I just want to let you know , that I love you so much . If you ever make it out of here , please tell the boys to be good , and tell them that I love them too..."

"No , mother . I won't do that. Because you're gonna tell them that yourself.... we are going to make it out of here. Now stay strong .. for me , for your boys back home. We are going home , so please stay her strong...

She slowly closed her eyes. I checked her pulse and she was still breathing , but for how long can she keep this up?

"Stay strong , mom..." I whispered

Lauren

Me and my brother arrived at some strange town in the imperial county. He stopped by a deserted gas station and got out just to take a piss. I got out of the car as well.

"You still haven't explained why the fuck we here." I said to him while he was taking a piss. He finished and came back to me.

"When was the last time you called your friend , Lauren."

"Fuck you , Leroy. You know it's been a while because you took my phone!" I yelled at him

He took something out of his pocket and it was my phone that he was holding.

"Call her now."

"Why? Wait what's going on?"

"Lauren , just call the fucking phone already. DAMN!" He shouted with rage as he gave me the phone. I decided to cooperate before he did anything rational

I unlocked the screen and went to my contacts. I called Lisa's number and it went straight to voicemail

"Her phone is off..." I responded

"Time to make a phone call of my own." He took his phone out and walked away.

"Leroy , can you please tell me what exactly is going on here? Please."

"Just get back in the car and keep that tech-9 close to you." He said and continued walking away with the phone attached to his ear....
"Liked you better when you were still in prison." I said under my breathe and walked back to the car.
_____________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 30
PLEASE SHARE & COMMENT
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE