EPISODE 17 ~ GUESS WHO'S BACK.

Hussle

The Trouble was raising high . I couldn't seem to shake em. A bullet flattened my tire from the back & I completely lost control of the whip. I tried to drive straight but I ended crashing into a tree .

The car engine was fucked & the car paused right there. I took my head off the wheel & felt nauseous. I found Lauren's face on the dashboard.

"Lauren you good?" I asked heavily breathing. I heard guns cocking "Oh shit!"

I grabbed an unconscious Lauren & crouched as they started to shoot at us. The car was receiving a lot of bullets & it was creating whole lotta damage onto my ride. These gunshots weren't going to end anytime soon.

A masked man Came rushing with a Honda Civic & stopped right in front of the scene. He hopped out of the front seat with two Tech 9s & started shooting at the men that were attacking Nipsey.

A few of them got shot & killed but some managed to escape the wrath of this mysterious man . He threw his guns into his car & quickly ran to The Crashed Chevy car that Nipsey & Lauren were in.

I got out of the car crawling . A masked man came & crouched in front of me then took off the mask , it was My cousin , Terrell. He helped me get up from the ground

"Let's get you outta here!"

"Lauren , she's in the car as well!" I Said with a tired voice.

We got to the other side of the car & took Lauren out of my destroyed car.

Her eyes were completely out & she had a big ass scare on her forehead. This was terrifying. We put her on the road to check her pulse & she was still breathing . What a relieve

"C'mon, lets get out of here!" Terrell said & we rushed into his car then he drove us out of the area. I looked behind as I saw my cat completely totaled & had millions of bullet holes on it. This means war!

>>>>>>

We got to Terrell's place. Lauren had finally woken up from her short comma. Her hand was around my shoulder as I took her inside &a put her on the couch.

"You good?" I asked , worried about her.

"I'll be fine. It was just a bump in the head." She responded with low eyes & one hand on her jacked up forehead.

A light skinned girl wearing a black sports bra & leggings came into the room holding a green mug "Lauren?" She said with a confused look

"India. What are you doing here?" Lauren asked with a confused look as well.

"You two know each other?" Terrell asked them.

"Yeah . Lauren & I work at the salon." The light skinned girl answered . "What happened ?" She asked Lauren on the couch

"Long story but can you get me some hot water?"

"Sure thing." She said & walked out of the living room.

"Uhm , nip. Can I see you for a second?" Terrell Said & we left the room We went to the back off the noise & he closed the door.

"What Just happened , man. Who were those guys?" I asked Terrell

"Whassup?" I shrugged , looking at him.