01 | Who's who?

01 | Who's who?

"Grayson, Damon, remember to keep an eye on your sister." Corina reminded her two sons.

"Yes, mum. We'll keep a very close eye on her." Damon grinned whilst Mia rolled her eyes.

"Close eye my ass." Mia muttered under her breath.

"Mum, we will be fine. Don't worry about us." Grayson assured with a smile.

Adam coughed. "Amelia, a word please."

Mia glanced at her two brothers who had a worried expression on their faces.

Grayson and Damon knows about their father being disappointed in Mia because she's a Gryffindor. Adam De Martel hasn't talk to Mia alone since before Mia's first year.

Adam and Mia walked away from the rest of their family members. Mia didn't know why her father wanted to talk to her alone and with that she was nervous.

Adam looked down on his child, his blue eyes piercing into hers."I don't want to you causing trouble this year." Adam sternly said.

Mia fought the urge to scoff. In all of her years in Hogwarts, she had never caused any type of trouble. Of course, her father wouldn't know anything about it because he never ask how she was doing.

Mia smiled. "Okay, dad. If you don't mind, I'll be getting going now." Mia answered, softly before hopping inside the train.

Mia went inside a empty train cabin. Mia usually sat with her friends but she wanted to be alone right now.

"This was their first conversation in years and that's what he decided to say. Bloody father of the year." Mia scoffed.

She sighed as she sat down by the window, pushing the thoughts of her father's words at the back of her head.

The sound of the door opening made her glance. The marauders were going inside the compartment.

"Hi, Mia." Remus smiled. "Mind if we sit here? Everywhere else is full." he asked.

Mia smiled. "Sure. I'm heading to the prefect meeting. So, it's all yours." she answered, sweetly as she stood up.

"You got prefect?" Remus asked and Mia nodded. "In that case, I'll come with you."

"Sound great."

"I'll see you later, boys." Remus said as he left with the brunette.

"Who was that?" Sirius asked.

"Who's who, Padfoot?" James absent mindedly asked.

Sirius shook his head. "The girl who was here earlier."

"There was a girl earlier?" James gapped.

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Never mind."