102 | Dungeons

102 | Dungeons

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Avery smirked.

"A woman, of course. Are you that stupid?" Mia snarked despite her nervousness. "How did you find me?" she asked trying to shrugged his hands off.

"Everyone has been looking for you." Mulciber said. "It's good thing for us, we found you first."

"And the traitor who's been hiding you for months."

Mia tensed up but quickly recovered. "What are you talking about?"

"Regulus Black." Snape hissed. "I should've known he would do anything to protect you. The little blood traitor he loves so much that he betrayed everyone."

She rolled her eyes at him. "It's not like you won't protect Lily from any of this, if it ever happens to her."

Snape glared at the girl. "Lock her up. The Dark Lord will be here shortly."

Avery and Mulciber pulled her away, dragging her down to the dungeons. Her eyes widen in shock as she saw Regulus, unconscious and laying on the ground.

She rushed to his side, making sure he was fine. He was beaten. Cuts and bruises were all over his face. Mia sighed, letting his head lay on her lap.

"Damn it, Regulus, what did they do to you?"

A few hours later, Regulus began to wake up. He groaned in pain as he sat up. His eyes widen as he saw Mia right in front of him.

"Shit, what are you doing here?" Regulus asked, coughing. "How did they find you? Are you hurt?"

"You really shouldn't ask me if I'm hurt. I should be asking if you're hurt." Mia said, dryly, making Regulus frown. "I went out. That's how they found me."

"I told you not to go out! You are so bloody stubborn." he exclaimed. "God, Damon won't forgive me if you get hurt."

"Are you hurt?" Mia asked, softly. "What did they do to you?"

"A lot." he muttered. "They won't hurt you. I hope they won't."

"I hope so too."

Another hour went by until the door opened, revealing two deatheaters. They didn't say anything but grabbed the brunette by the arm and dragging her out of the cell, ignoring Regulus' questions.

"Where are you taking me?" Mia asked.

"The Dark Lord requests your presence." the deatheater simply said.

Sirius and Haven scrambled out of bed and ran inside James' room. They jumped on the bed, startling the bespectacled man.

"What the bloody hell are you two doing?" James snarled, closing his eyes.

"Someone spotted Amy in New York."

A/N: The next chapter will be very interesting. Also, only four chapters to go until the epilogue!!