70 | Knocked Up

70 | Knocked Up

Lily, Marlene, Mia, Haven, and Savannah were staying up late during one evening. They were eating snacks as they talked about boys.

"Damon is really sweet but not when we shag." Lily said with a smug look on her face, making the girls howl in laughter.

"Gross!" Mia said in disgust, throwing a pillow at Lily's direction. "Never tell me details about my brother." Mia faked gagged.

"Vannah, why don't you tell us what's Lupin like as your boyfriend?" Marlene asked, grinning.

"He's wonderful." Savannah said, dreamily. "Also, a great kisser."

The girls were laughing but Haven was quiet which Mia noticed.

"Haven, you alright?" Mia asked the blonde.

"I think I'm pregnant." Haven blurted out, making Marlene choke on her drink.

"Gross, Marlene." Savannah commented.

Marlene glared at Savannah. "How do you know you're pregnant?" Marlene asked.

"I'm a week late." Haven said.

Lily shook her head. "A week late isn't bad. Let's check, shall we?" Lily asked.

"Does anyone know the spell?" Savannah asked.

"I don't know it but I have a pregnancy test, if you like." Savannah offered before pulling out a pregnancy test out of her trunk.

"Why do you have a pregnancy test with you?" Mia's eyes widen. "No no no no. Don't tell me you're pregnant too, Savannah? I'm not judging but don't tell you're pregnant too?"

Savannah stayed silent.

"Wow. You two are really best friends." Marlene said, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Well? Go on now! I want to know if my best friends are pregnant." Mia grinned.

"Come on! Go go go!" Lily pushed the two inside the bathroom.

After a minute the Savannah and Haven came out the bathroom, holding the pregnancy test in their hands.

"Well?" Mia asked.

"We have to wait for a minute before we find out." Savannah said before sitting on the bed.

Haven groaned as she laid on top of Mia's bed. "I'm not going to be a great mother."

"What makes you say that?" Mia asked.

"I'm horrible. I'm too bloody honest. I'm not fit to be a mother. " Haven listed down as tears rolled down her cheek.

Mia shook her head before laying beside her.

"You're a amazing woman and a wonderful friend, Haven. You know it and I know it. You may say things bluntly but that doesn't make you horrible." Mia said. "You won't be a terrible mother. You'll be a fun mum."

Haven sniffed. "Thank you, Mia."

"It's been a minute." Lily announced. "Let's check the test, girls."

They peeked at the pregnancy test, not knowing what would happen. Everyone of them was shocked by the results.

"I think we better go to Madam Pomfrey." Mia said after a minute of silence.

"What?" Savannah asked.

"Why?" Haven added.

"To check if both babies are healthy." Mia answered.

"I agree with Mia. We need to assure that the babies are fine." Lily said.

"What about the boys?" Marlene asked.

"Mia, can you get them? They listen to you." Lily requested.

Amelia nodded before making her way to the boys' dorm. She didn't knock, she just entered the dorm to see the boys laughing.

"Amelia." James smiled as he gave her a kiss.

"Boys, with me. Now." Mia said in a low voice. "It's about Savannah and Haven."

"Why? What's wrong?" Sirius asked.

"Mia, what's wrong?" Remus demanded.

"Just come with me. Please." Mia said before hitting both if their heads.

"Ow!" Remus exclaimed.

"What was that for?" Sirius hissed.

"You'll find out when we get to the hospital wing."

The marauders followed Mia to the hospital wing. Outside the Hospital Wing stood Marlene and Lily.

"Remus, Sirius, Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall are inside. They would want to talk to the both of you." Lily informed.

With that, Remus and Sirius quickly entered the Hospital wing and closing the door behind them.

"Can somebody tell me what's going on?" Peter asked.

"Sirius got Haven pregnant." Marlene answered.

"And Remus got Savannah pregnant." Mia added.

"A little late for a Christmas present."