72 | Valentine's Day Part 1

Valentine's day. A day of romance. The Great Hall was decorated with heart floating lanterns and flowers, courtesy of the marauders and Damon.

"I cannot believe that Damon was with them till one in the morning." Lily said, shaking her head.

"Remus and Sirius and Peter were even complimenting how good at charms he was." Savannah said.

"James said the same thing last night! He couldn't stop talking about him. I'm starting to think James likes my brother." Mia chuckled.

"I'm still waiting for them to start hexing each other again." Haven said before she stuffed her face with food.

"God, I remember when we were in fourth year when Damon shot a hex at the four of them. It was hilarious." Lily said, making the girls reminisce.

Mia chuckled. "I remember that. I was with Marlene that time. Grayson and I had to pull him away before it gets too far."

Haven snorted. "Too far? Damon hexed four boys at the same time. That's bloody too far."

A cough from behind made the girls turn their heads to see their boyfriends holding out a rose in front of them.

"Happy Valentine's day, love." James said with a genuine smile on his face.

Mia took the rose from his fingers before pulling him into a kiss.

"Gross." Damon said in disgust. "I take it back. I don't like James with my sister."

"Happy Valentine's day, James." Mia said once they pulled away. "Walk me to class?"

James nodded, holding her hand and pulled her out of the Great Hall.

"Thank you for the rose." Mia said. "It's really sweet of you."

James chuckled, kissing her hand. "Always a pleasure." he mused. "Wanna watch quidditch practice tonight? I'll be fun."

Mia was about to reply but a second year hufflepuff boy tugged her robes to get her attention.

"Happy Valentine's day." he said, nervously as he handed her a box of chocolate.

Mia smiled at the boy as she took the box. "Thank you, Bruce." she said, making the boy smile before leaving.

"Well, that was cute." James said.

Mia chuckled before opening it and taking a piece.

"That's chocolate." James pointed out.

"Want some?" Mia offered.

"You hate chocolate." James said. "Why are you eating something you hate?"

"It'll be rude if I threw it away. So I eat it or I give it to Remus." Mia shrugged.

James pursed his lips, taking the box of chocolates from her grasp.

"I'm not letting you eat something you hate." James said. "I'm not throwing it away. I'm giving it to Remus or Peter." he said before Mia could even argue.

Mia nodded. "So, what's your first class today?" Mia asked.

"Transfiguration. Yours is Herbology." James answered. "I memorized your schedule."

"Since when did you memorized my schedule?" Mia asked, amused.

He shrugged. "I don't know." he said, innocently as they stopped in front of the classroom. "I'll pick you up after class, okay?"

"Okay. I'll watch your quidditch practice, if that's alright with you."

"Of course it's alright. I better go. Bye." he pecked her cheek before he left.

Mia received a lot of things from boys from her class. From chocolates to jewelry to flowers. She accepted the chocolate and flowers but politely declined to the jewelry that was offered to her.

James was outside the classroom of Charms, waiting for Mia's class to finish. Students began to leave the classroom. James looked around, looking for a specific brunette.

"Mia." Amos Diggory smiled at her.

"Amos."

"I was wondering if you would like to go to Hogsmeade with me next week?" he offered. "I'd like to take you on a date."

Mia gave him a apologetic smile. "Sorry, Amos. I'm actually dating James."

Amos frowned. "Next time then."

An arm slipped around her waist, making Diggory to looked at Mia to James.

"Diggory." James nodded at the Hufflepuff.

"Potter." Amos said, nonchalantly. "Mia, I'll see you around." he smiled once more before leaving the two.

"What did he want?" James asked. "And who are those from?" James pointed at the flowers and chocolate she was carrying.

"Some of my classmates and some others whom I don't recognized." Mia said.

James scowled. "Don't they know that you're already dating?"

"They do, I think." Mia answered, unsure. "So, quidditch practice?"

"Why would they even give you these stuff if the knew you were already dating someone." James huffed.

Mia looked at the boy, amused. "James Fleamont Potter, are you jealous?"

James scoffed. "Me? Jealous? The wonderful James Potter? I'm not jealous, love. You must be going mental."

Mia hummed, peeling his arm off her waist. "So, you won't get jealous if I told you that Amos Diggory asked me on a date?"

James' face hardened. "That little arse. He tried to steal my girl."

Mia laughed before walking away. "Not jealous at all, huh?"

"Oh shut up!"