31 | Opinions

31 | Opinions

"Are you heading to out to patrol?" Lily asked, putting her book down.

Mia nodded. "Am I going to be in trouble if I don't show up to the patrol?"

"Yes, you will. Just go and have the patrol and talk to Regulus about that bloody kiss!" Marlene encouraged.

Mia huffed before going down the common room, where she saw the marauders and Haven whispering.

"Good Evening, everyone." Mia beamed at them.

They all smiled at her before she walked out of the portrait hole. Peter quickly pulled out the map.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Peter muttered.

"Where's she going?" James asked.

"To go patrol, you stupid." Haven bluntly said.

"I know that, Hawks. I mean where is she now?" James grumbled.

"She's still outside. With Black." Remus said.

When Mia stepped out of the portrait hole, she was immediately greeted by the black hair boy.

"Good Evening, Mia."

Mia arched a brow at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm picking you up for our patrol obviously." Regulus said like it was obvious.

Mia rolled her eyes. "Then, let's go." Mia said as she started walking with him.

Mia couldn't look him in the eye, not after their snogging yesterday. She could feel her heartbeat beating rapidly.

"So about yesterday." Regulus started. "Nice neck." he pointed at the love bite that he left.

Mia's face heated up as she covered it up with a spell, making the boy chuckle at her.

"I forgot about that." she said, sheepishly.

"You're cute when you are embarrassed, De Martel." he smirked.

"Are we going to patrol or are you going to keep flirting with me all night?"

Regulus held his chin, pretending to be thinking. "I'd choose the second option."

Mia bit her lip, trying to contain her smile as she walked away from him. Regulus took her hand and pulled her inside an empty classroom.

"What are you doing? We can't be in he—" Mia stopped talking when Regulus placed his finger onto her lips.

"I want to court you, Amelia." Regulus said in a serious tone.

"Why?"

"Because I like you and I'd like to take you on a date, if you'll let me."

"Okay."

"Okay?" Regulus asked.

"I'll let you court me but won't your family disapprove?" Mia asked.

Regulus shook his head as he walked towards her. . "No because I don't care about their opinion. I only care about yours."

He held her chin up, placing a soft kiss on her lips before walking out of the classroom.

"You can't keep kissing me!"

"I'll snog you if you want."

"Git!"