53 | That Man

53 | That Man

Mia woke up in a strange location. She didn't recognized the room she had woken up in. The color of the room was bright blue. She could hear the ocean wave from the distances. Birds were chirping. The door was open.

She saw a man walked passed her door. Mia didn't know why but she was drawn to the man. She hopped down the bed and quickly followed her.

Mia groaned in pain as she opened her eyes. Her back went in contact with the hard floor. She was back in her dorm. The girls were nowhere to be seen inside the room. She stood up and went towards the door. When she opened the door, the man from her dream was there.

"Amelia."

Mia gasped loudly, catching everyone's attention. They looked at her like she was crazy or something.

"Ms. De Martel, are you alright?" Professor Flitwick asked.

"May I be excused, sir?" Mia asked.

The Charms Professor nodded before he continued on with his lecture.

Mia slung her bag over her shoulder as she left the classroom. She entered the lavatory and splashed water on her face.

This was the third time this week she had that dream. The same man kept appearing but this was the first time the man said her name and it creep her out.

Once Mia got out of the lavatory, Damon approached her.

"Are you alright?" Damon asked.

Mia nodded and Damon frowned.

"You know that I could read your thoughts, right?" Damon asked, smiling.

"Then, you know that I found dad's journal." Mia casually said.

Damon sighed before nodding. "Have you talked to Gabriel about this?"

Mia shook her head. "They're hiding, remember? You-know-who might be after uncle Gabe."

"How about Grayson?" Damon suggested. "You should send him a letter."

"I will. Later. I have to head to class. I'll see you at dinner." Mia gave him a small smile before walking down the hall.

Damon sighed deeply as he massaged his temples. "Where's Grayson when you need him?"