71 | Time

71 | Time

The pregnancy of Savannah Salvador and Haven Keaton was kept secret by the Professors and a few trusted friends.

It was now February. A month since they've found out that Haven and Savannah were pregnant. The marauders, Damon, Lily, Savannah, Haven, and Marlene were hanging out in Lily's head girl chambers after another check up with Madam Pomfrey.

"I can't believe these two knocked you up." Damon snickered. "Good job, boys."

Sirius gasped. "Did you just tell 'good job'? Damon finally said something nice to us." Sirius said, dramatically.

Damon rolled his eyes as he drank his butterbeer. "I always say nice things to people." Damon grumbled, pulling Lily close to him.

James scoffed. "I beg to differ. You once say that saying nice things to me would be an insult, so you kept throwing insult to me because it was nice."

"Well, that was before." Damon shrugged. "Before you started dating my sister."

"Still can't believe you allow James to date your sister." Savannah snorted.

"I know. You used to despise Potter. Now you're allowing her to date your sister. That's a big step, Damon." Haven added with a teasing look on her face.

"Oh no. I still despise him. I just trust him now." Damon said, bluntly. "I trust that he'll do anything to keep her safe."

James nodded. "I will. You know I will."

"Where is Mia?" Remus asked.

"She had to tutor a fifth year." Marlene answered. "She'll be here shortly."

"I'll see you again next year, okay?" Mia asked.

"Okay. I'll see you then." the fifth year boy smiled at her before running off.

Mia was packing her stuff was someone sat at the chair in front of her. She frowned when she saw Regulus sitting in front of her, with a small smile on his face.

"Hello, love." he greeted.

"Don't call me that." Mia sassed, walking away from him but he followed her out of the library.

"You know, I was a bit disappointed to hear that you were dating Potter." he said, nonchalantly. "Why are you dating him?"

"Because I like him." Mia answered, truthfully. "Why do you even care?"

"Because I care about you, Amelia." Regulus said, calmly. "I can still protect you, if you just join us. You still have time to reconsider."

Mia scowled. "I will not reconsider." she snapped. "How dare you? You honestly think that I would consider joining you? I already said in once but I'll say it again. I will never follow the blood prejudice maniac who killed my parents."

Regulus sighed in defeat. "Think about it, Mia. You still have time. I can protect you if you just join us."

Mia laughed, sarcastically. "I don't need protection from you, Regulus. I can protect myself."

He tilted his head to the side, amused by her. "Exactly. I want to protect you from yourself, love."

She furrowed her brows. "What do you mean by that?"

Regulus shrugged. "Find me when you are really desperate on finding out, love."