29 | Hogwarts Express

Fleamont and Euphemia were saying goodbye to the five Gryffindors; James, Sirius, Remus, Haven, and Mia. The two adults gave all of them a hug before they boarded the train.

"I'll see all of you later." Haven nodded at the four before walking away.

Remus slapped the back of Sirius' head. "Eyes on her head, not on her arse."

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Loosen up, Moony. It's not like we haven't shagged."

"You don't have to tell us. We heard." James glared at his best friend.

"I have to find Lily and Marlene. Bye." Mia smiled at them before leaving.

"Have you talked to her since after the kiss, Prongs?" Sirius asked the bespectacled boy as walked.

James nodded. "Yeah. It's like the kiss never even happened." James said vexedly.

"Why did you kiss her, Prongs?" Remus asked.

"I don't know."

Mia was looking everywhere for Lily and Marlene. She wanted to know was her brother, Damon survived the Christmas with the Evans. She also had to talk to her brothers about finding her grandfather's journals.

She was walking around when she was pulled into one of the compartment making her yelped in suprise. To her surprise, it was Regulus Black.

Mia narrowed her eyes at him. "You git! You scared me." Mia huffed, pushing him away.

"How was your Christmas?" Regulus sat down and patting the space next to him, gesturing for her to sit next to him which she did.

"It was fun. Thank you for the shirt and jumper." Mia grinned. "How was yours?"

"Boring. Mother mention that your family was supposed to come for dinner but can't because you didn't spend the holiday with your family." Regulus said.

"Yeah. I spent the holidays with Marlene." Mia lied casually.

Regulus hummed. "We're patrolling tomorrow." Regulus said.

"I know." Mia said as she fixed her cardigan.

"Mia." Regulus cooed.

Mia looked up to see Regulus inches away from her. She could feel his breath dancing on her skin, his breath smelling like mint.

"Reg, what are you doing?" Mia stuttered.

"Doing something I should've done before."

Regulus cupped her face with both of his hands and smashed his lips onto hers. Mia's eyes automatically closed her eyes, clutching his shirt and pulling him to her. His hands moved from her face to her waist. Mia shrieked in his mouth when Regulus puts her on his waist.

His kisses went down to her jawbone and down to her neck, sucking it softly, letting Mia release a soft moan. Regulus smirked on her skin leaving one more mark before his lips found hers once again. They were panting when they pulled away.

"Want to kiss again?" Regulus asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"No. I will see you later, Regulus." Mia smiled sweetly before leaving the boy to scoff.

A/N: They finally had their first kiss! Who do you think Mia likes? James or Regulus?